SOE- 27: And SOE it Begins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Love the song, but wtf, why a December 1st release?

So we have the Kimmel appearance, The Blackout, and now Fallon, but still THREE MONTHS until the album? Where's the sense in that?

So we have the Kimmel appearance, The Blackout, and now Fallon, but still THREE MONTHS until the album? Where's the sense in that?

Meh... I've had longer waits. Less than three months won't kill me.

Anyone else notice a trend here?

The Best Thing About to Me said:
Shooting off my mouth, that's another great thing me

The Blackout said:
A big mouth says the people, they don't wanna be free for free

The Little Things That Give You Away said:
It’s the little things that give you away, the words you cannot say, your big mouth in the way

LOL...I haven't even listened to the song yet...:no:

Too much going on this morning...did download it and will blast it when everything has settled down. Gonna tell you, I heard the opening, with the vocal and guitar, and I love it already based on the 3 seconds I've heard...:yes:

Well they have the Joshua Tree Tour till late October.

Do some promo in Nov/Dec. Release album and announce arena tour

Less than 90 days for U2 fans is nothing. We've used to 4-5 years

Bono on 93XRT said that The Blackout is "the song you want to hear at the gig" but The Best Thing is "the song you want to hear on the radio in the morning," because it's more joyful, hence the choice of single.

Bono on 93XRT said that The Blackout is "the song you want to hear at the gig" but The Best Thing is "the song you want to hear on the radio in the morning," because it's more joyful, hence the choice of single.

Just heard that too. And they're playing the song now, so I guess this whole thing starts... we'll see where it goes!

Back
Top Bottom