Soe 24 - s

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So. I think what's going to happen is that we get 2 songs in two weeks but Best Thing will be the single. But if Best Thing flops and Blackout takes off, then they'll still have a successful single.

If they want to appeal to the Trumpsters then they should do an appearance on Fox & Friends. Bono and Edge acoustic. Thinking of some of the acts who go on there, the bar is very low. They can't lose.

If they want to appeal to the Trumpsters then they should do an appearance on Fox & Friends. Bono and Edge acoustic. Thinking of some of the acts who go on there, the bar is very low. They can't lose.

"Here's a repurposed classic for you folks: Stuck With A Moron You Can't Get Rid Of"

People buying the Mayweather MacGregor fight is the reason why we have a reality TV star as President

We definitely like to be conned.

Both of these guys are laughing to the bank.

Connor is going to act like a douche, and Mayweather isn't going to throw a punch.

Neither wants to get hurt, both want to enjoy their $$$

"Here's a repurposed classic for you folks: Stuck With A Moron You Can't Get Rid Of"
I was not afraid
Of anything in this world,
There was nothing you could've thrown at me
That I hadn't already heard

But this is really worse
Than when it was raining toads
Now in the fucking White House
An orange madman has the codes

I never thought that she could lose
But the college had us screwed
She didn't campaign enough
And the emails were very rough
Plus smart people don't vote now, it's crazy

We've got to move to Canada now
Or we're stuck with a moron that we can't get rid of
Who knows, maybe Mexico'll be better
Cause we're stuck with a moron that we can't get rid of.

Out of curiosity what were you planning on calling the thread?

But yeah, "s" all the way!!

Yeah, this will be the thread. Or the next one. Unless they change their mind. Or something.

I'd say we will hear a snippet during this thread, and it will generate so much chat that we won't hear the full song until SOE 25 - q

Out of curiosity what were you planning on calling the thread?

But yeah, "s" all the way!!
I started the thread, typed the post, then went up to edit the title. Realized I didn't have a clever idea, and intended to cancel the whole thing, but then accidently submitted

S, baby

So everything points to Best Thing as first single. Everything. Everything being said behind the scenes is about Best Thing. Record company is promoting Best Thing.

And then we've got the blackout letters, which are really odd. Maybe were getting Blackout in some form as well. Maybe just a snippet. U2 Valencia may not be totally out to lunch on this

I was wrong already about last Friday being a date of significance, so take this with a grain of salt, but I'm hearing Tuesday will be a good day for us. Feeling better this time though, as I think that was the date that Super Yo gave us a heads up on in the last thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom