Soe 24 - s

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm alright, surgery went okay, recovery took a long time because I've had so many abdominal surgeries before (this was my 6th since December 2014, 2nd this year, and I'm only 22...), it took forever for my intestines to wake up, I needed to be able to eat and drink without throwing up before they could discharge me, I'm mostly alright now but still recovering

Jeez - hoping for a swift and permanent recovery!

I'm alright, surgery went okay, recovery took a long time because I've had so many abdominal surgeries before (this was my 6th since December 2014, 2nd this year, and I'm only 22...), it took forever for my intestines to wake up, I needed to be able to eat and drink without throwing up before they could discharge me, I'm mostly alright now but still recovering

man i knew your health isn't in the best shape but that sucks... I hope you'll feel better in future

Bought this magazine last month, U2 The Complete Story, and currently reading an article on the ZOOTV era. See the reference to their next album, Songs of Innocence and Experience. Article was written in 1992. Hmmm, didn't think this concept has been around that long. :). View attachment 11424

I think this is a concept that has been in Bono's head for a long time. If you listen to the Kindergarten version of WGRYWH, one of the lyrics is " You're Innocence... I'm Experience...".

I think this is a concept that has been in Bono's head for a long time. If you listen to the Kindergarten version of WGRYWH, one of the lyrics is " You're Innocence... I'm Experience...".

Yup makes sense, I either forgot or didn't realize this this concept was mentioned 25 years ago. It amazes me how these concepts survive for so long when some of their eras seem to scrap so many album concepts.

3 surgeries were planned, I had ulcerative colitis and had my whole colon removed and a internal J pouch constructed. I had to have emergency surgery after the 1st one due to some mechanical issues, had emergency surgery earlier this year due to a internal hernia, then this surgery was because I kept getting bowel obstructions due to scar tissue and adhesions from the previous surgeries, so I've had a rough time, but I made it through college and am gonna start working soon and then go to grad school. I'm going to Detroit next week to visit family and see U2 so life is good.

Back to new album discussion, its crazy that they've kept this concept alive for so long, I wonder what pushed it back into their minds

The architect of this crock of steaming horse shit.

IMG_6096.JPG

I thought the user had been banned long ago. This place is a cesspool, and Beyoncé is talentless scum.

My apologies. Don't know you well enough to make that sort of joke. Cheers!

Somebody quoted the joke and it was hilarious, no worries. I'm pretty comfortable discussing what I've been through and humor about it has gotten me through some rough times

U2 New song “The Blackout” will be release in September 12th during next Apple event (iPhone “8” Blackout edition).

http://tecnologiablog.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/iphone-8-sizinti-100517-2.jpg

Stay tune....

Im just curious - is it a mental illness that you have, or are you so dumb that you think people won't call you out after the countless other times you have been caught fabricating far fetched garbage?

I think the response to either scenario is the same anyway - get some fucking help.

I totally forgot that this is the peanut who came up with Earth 2030 for the album Manhattan - he later claimed it was from his source in New York.

Fresh and Furious.... haha

The Fresh and the Furious
2 Fresh 2 Furious
The Fresh and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
Fresh and Furious
Fresh Five
Fresh and Furious 6
Furious 7
The Fate of the Furious

With the Apple event so close and the album close to being announced. Do you think there will be a tie in again? Seems a coincidence that there being talked about at the same time

So, I'm starting to think that "You're The Best Thing About Me" is definitely the lead single, but, the band love "Blackout" and have chosen to simultaneously release that to paid U2.com subscribers. Perhaps "Blackout" isn't particularly radio-friendly, but it's a track that the band themselves love and they want their diehard fans to know that.

The letter received by some fans (all, presumably, U2.com subscribers) may not be as mysterious as we think; it mentions the song and it mentions U2.com. Maybe that's all we need to know. "You're The Best Thing About Me" is the friendly, light song for the worldwide masses - "Blackout" is the song for the fans?

We'll know soon, I suppose. It's very exciting.

So, I'm starting to think that "You're The Best Thing About Me" is definitely the lead single, but, the band love "Blackout" and have chosen to simultaneously release that to paid U2.com subscribers. Perhaps "Blackout" isn't particularly radio-friendly, but it's a track that the band themselves love and they want their diehard fans to know that.

The letter received by some fans (all, presumably, U2.com subscribers) may not be as mysterious as we think; it mentions the song and it mentions U2.com. Maybe that's all we need to know. "You're The Best Thing About Me" is the friendly, light song for the worldwide masses - "Blackout" is the song for the fans?

We'll know soon, I suppose. It's very exciting.

Yeah, I think this seems quite likely and believable. Timing of the u2.com bit will be interesting if it happens. They won't want to take focus off the single, so it may come out as a pre-single teaser (I.e this week), or it could happen any time after as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom