SOE 23 - Return of the Trolls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Complete hijack for a second...

Will the Interferencer who has their kid in a Kindergarten class in a private school in the East Valley in Arizona please stand up, or message me, as your child is in my wife's class. Yes, you, with the lyrics to One painted in your room and kid named after a band member. I am Mr. (YourKidsTeacher'sName).

OK...continue...Go Album! 2017...no 2019...HAHAHHAHAHA

Here's a small tidbit.

I don't think the image we see at the end of Little Things will be the SOE album cover.

However, the cover will be very similar.

I think it's safe to say it won't be in color. They already screwed the pooch when they went with a somber b&w image for the Best of 1990-2000, completely misrepresenting that decade. So why do it now?

It seems like a petty thing to nitpick about but their monochrome obsession this past 15+ years just makes me really frustrated, along with everything else.

I think Bono in the hot tub with some chicks is a pretty good fucking cover for an album called songs of experience

It makes more sense than any of the circular arguments in this thread so far

Here's a small tidbit.

I don't think the image we see at the end of Little Things will be the SOE album cover.

However, the cover will be very similar.

I do miss the days of colourful album art, but I'm not gonna complain when we're mere weeks from hearing something!

(Also, I wonder if they'll end up using one of those Amsterdam beach shots that they did with Corbjin after all...unless the only photo to come out of that was the Joshua Tree style one they used to promote this current tour.)

Ali appeared to me in a dream last night. She said the good Bono is in the Black Lodge and can't get out.

A colorful stylized but simple image would be the best way to go for the cover. Similar to SOI but colorful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom