SOE 14: The Morning after Meltdown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a man with a bit of a gut myself. It's not much fun, I'm working on it! But there are ways to dress that don't really draw attention to it. Bono does not dress in such a way, even onstage. I've always wondered who is in charge of his wardrobe in recent years, and why they haven't been fired.

I saw Garth Brooks earlier this year and he joked "this guitar I'm wearing isn't ever plugged in... I just wear it to cover up my gut!" Too bad Bono can't even play an unplugged guitar!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Last edited:
I'm a man with a bit of a gut myself. It's not much fun, I'm working on it! But there are ways to dress that don't really draw attention to it. Bono does not dress in such a way, even onstage. I've always wondered who is in charge of his wardrobe in recent years, and why they haven't been fired.

I saw Garth Brooks earlier this year and he joked "this guitar I'm wearing isn't ever plugged in... I just wear it to cover up my gut!" Too bad Bono can't even play an unplugged guitar!

Why would Bono care about his gut? He's a billionaire! I know I wouldn't.

I know everyone makes jokes about it and I never really bought into it but Bono is.....fat(for a rock star).

He has a noticeable belly and is starting to look like the Marlon Brando of Rock.

I watched the Gloria vid from Chicago iE Tour, which is a spectacular performance mind you, and Bono is really....uh.....robust looking.

Bono did have a belly on the Vertigo Tour. I think that was the tour where they said they were eating a lot of junk food and decided to exercise more and eat better on the 360 Tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom