sobering thoughts and suburban things

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

foray

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Just found out that I came close to a really tragic death on the highway a few months ago. My s/o told me that he slept on the wheel and only woke up when our car bumped into a curb thereby jolting all of us in the car awake! So that's why me AND my best friend never suspected a thing, cos we were sleeping in the car.

Life is very fragile and fleeting. Enjoy the rest of your minutes, everyone. Have a good week ahead.

signing off,
foray

------------------
the only thing I know is that I know nothing

sobering indeed. well at least your all good though.

------------------
-death bear

Yeah, debbie, maybe all those prayers thanking God for my safety and protection paid off! Most of the time, we doubt if God is really listening to us; then once in a while we find out how 'looked after' we really are.

foray

------------------
the only thing I know is that I know nothing

sometimes you dont know what you have until its gone. as cliched as that sounds, its very very true. ask anyone whos lost anything.

------------------
-death bear

wow, yeah ive heard of that happening a few times...yes we can be glad someone's looking out for us
smile.gif

Originally posted by TripThruUreWires:
unfortunately i know that all too well.
Take care--
brooke

actually, its good that you know this. it should help you along the way.

------------------
-death bear

post-script: I didn't mean it that way, zoomanda. Personally for me, when God saves your life - in the most literal sense - it means "not yet". When He takes it away, it means "this is all for now".

foray

Back
Top Bottom