So..Who's going to Phx Show?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My plan right now is to drive LA-Phx early, then wait at the box office for a GA release. I figure I'll end up getting a ticket late afternoon which will put me about 5-7 people deep at the tip of heart, which is where I was at in Vegas, and it was great. Hope to see some of you guys there!

I'm usually too busy lurking
wink.gif

How many more shows are you going to diamonddude (yes i called you dude)
rolleyes.gif

biggrin.gif

Are you going to get your diamonettes on stage?

I'll be there in the GA line bright and early.. I got lucky yesterday and was able to get a GA through Ticketmaster.com. Now I need to get rid of that Golden Circle ticket I originally bought.

im going...ill have nosebleeds after having 3 spots up close in the heart this past 2 weeks. its ok though. now i dont have to wait in a line and i can worry more about meeting the boys before and after! btw, any ideas where they'll be staying and what airport they'll be coming into?

alison

------------------

It doesn't matter what songs we sing. I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me. - Larry

Originally posted by mrsmullen:
any ideas where they'll be staying and what airport they'll be coming into?

They'll be flying into Sky Harbor Airport tomorrow. Back in April they arrived at America West Arena (south side) for soundcheck at around 5pm. The band has been staying in L.A. during these West Coast stops, so they'll most likely be doing a runner tomorrow night and flying back to L.A. right after the show. They'll already be in their black Lincolns and on their way to the airport by the time the house lights come on after "Walk On". So your best chance of meeting the band and getting autographs is when they arrive at AWA.

Word of advice to anyone waiting in the GA line today... Bring a light jacket or sweater. According to the weather guy on the news last night, there's a cold front moving into the Valley today. The temperature is going to hit a max of 70 today, but it's going to be quite windy and will make it feel colder with the windchill effect. Just a t-shirt might not be enough. If you do show up with just a t-shirt a need another layer of clothing, there's a nice selection of Diamondbacks World Series Champion sweatshirts, jackets and other apparel at the BankOne BallPark Team Shop just a block from the arena. :)

Back
Top Bottom