So who was the guy singer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
On the Tribute to Heroes performance of Walk On? The girls were Morleigh and Natalie Whatshername. Who was the guy? Don't say Dave from Eurhythmics; he played guitar. I want to know who the singer was.

How DO you spell Eurhythmics anyway?

------------------

She's a little lightheaded, so check on her in a few minutes -- my podiatrist, about me (again), 2-11-02

Originally posted by martha:
How DO you spell Eurhythmics anyway?

Eurthymics.
wink.gif

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Originally posted by HelloAngel:
Eurythmics.

As soon as I posted it, I knew that that would happen.
wink.gif

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

It's the long haired guy in this picture:

088.jpg

Who is he, anyone recognize him?

Sorry, this isn't related to the question, but I just had to say, Bono, Larry and Edge really look hot in that picture.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by dipster (edited 03-22-2002).]

Where is Adam in this picture, anyway? Oh, wait, he was probably out shtupping Courtney Cox. My bad.
wink.gif

------------------
"You gotta put the women and children first, but you've got an unquenchable thirst for New York..."

it's gerado!!

ricoooo... suuuaaveeeeeee...

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

Hmmm - while everyone was all excited about who Dave was, and no one said anything about the other day back then.

I don't know - probably just some studio back up singer they hired for the performance.

tackleberry is right. where is adam?
it must have been around this time he decided to leave the band.

Originally posted by z edge:
It was Mike Hunt.

No, I believe you are mistaken. That was Haywood Jablome!

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

Originally posted by LOVE MUSCLE:
you ARE the sweetest thing

[/QUOTE]

Yep, I know!

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

LMAO at all of you!

Never mind!! I withdraw the question before this gets any further out of control!

------------------

She's a little lightheaded, so check on her in a few minutes -- my podiatrist, about me (again), 2-11-02

Back
Top Bottom