So which one of the boys checks this forum regularly?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Infinity

Refugee
I think i've read in the past somewhere that one of the members of U2 check this forum regularly, so who do you think it is?

My guess is the Edge. I mean, he is the nerd of the group. He seems like the most interested in technology, computers, etc. At the same time, Bono is probably always too busy with politics to go on this site. Adam seems too cool, relaxed, and old fashioned to even go on the internet. And Larry probably doesn't give a shit. So Edge would be my educated guess as the one who goes on this site. What do you all think.

P.S. Edge, if you are reading this, sorry I called you a nerd.

Blue Room said:
:rolleyes: :sigh:

Um, no. :lol:

Not real members anyway. :wink:

I would doubt they do, but I don't think anyone here is in a position to declare with 100% certainty that they don't/haven't

P.S. Edge, if you are reading this, sorry I called you a nerd.

Hey, no harm taken, dude. I get it a lot!

Yours stompingly,

-
eggddsb1.png

Last edited:
Well it depends on which boys you're talking about. If you're talking about me and my boys ... well, I'm the only one of my boys who checks here. In fact, my boys hate U2. But one of them is an idiot, so he doesn't count.

Bono comes here to look for flattering photos of himself. Edge comes to anonymously edit/correct incorrect guitar tabs. Larry comes for T-shirt ideas for the next tour. Adam can't be bothered to visit.

:wink:

I'm 100% sure that Paul McGuinness checks some message boards every time something is happening (new CD, tour etc.) It's an obligatory thing for every menager to know how the group is received. And I'm pretty certain too that some members of the band also check forums from time to time (i. e. Bono's comments about how U2 fansites are "murders" or Steve Lillywhite's notice after HTDAAB release that most of the internauts hate AMAAW)

elevated_u2_fan said:

OMG!!!! I have to make him my buddy quick!!!

One thing that surprises me, no one else thought of using the user name "The Edge" until 2004?

I could be wrong but I think Elvis had the band members names set aside from the get go. Then the whole deal happened in 2004 which I dont think we need to rehash again.

Has a member of the band looked at Interference over the last 7 years? Probably at some point. But I'm extremely skeptical that they are or have in the past visited with any regularity.

I think U2's organization does check out this site and others obviously to see what is going on and to moniter any possible copyright infringement, etc.. Think about it though. The band has an official message board. If they visit anywhere (and I dont think they go there either) they would go to their own official site most likely. :shrug:

The band knows we exist. Bono has mentioned interference by name before in an interview.
If anyone checks in here at all I'd say it would be Bono.

Sicy said:
The band knows we exist. Bono has mentioned interference by name before in an interview.
If anyone checks in here at all I'd say it would be Bono.

Has he really? I'd like to read/see that interview. I doubt he has the time or inclination to check in too often and its probably a good thing. One thread a few weeks back had a terrible title regarding Bono and I remember intentionally not contributing to it so that it would slip back onto page two. I dread to think what he would have thought about the Interference bunch had he saw it.

Back
Top Bottom