So which of the two benefit performances did you prefer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone have an mp3 of Love and Peace yet?

from all this talk I'm very angry I missed it:mad:

I liked both but I really think Love and Peace Or Else was one of the best live performances U2 have ever done and it is something I wont ever forget...and I will make sure not too as I have downloaded the performance :)

Most definitely Love and Peace or Else. Not only because I love the song, and I love it live even more, but because for a few precious seconds during that performance, I saw the Fly in action again. :drool:

Zoomerang96 said:
so was adam really dancing with his bass?

oh man!

i havent seen that before...are you sure he was really moving or swaying up there??

i didnt see love and peace or else, though i'd really like to.

It's not easy to find lately, but Adam dances quite a bit with his bass on the "Live from Red Rocks" video, moves around a lot too.

He also kinda dances with his bass in the "official" video for "City of Blinding Lights."

I liked both, but a slight edge (no pun intended) to Love & Peace.

I like both performances with a slight edge over to the One performance. It was great to see the band get out of their comfort zone and do something different.

the one with mjb was beautiful.

love and peace or else rocked, but i really don't think it was the most appropriate song for the occasion, so i'm disqualifying it

thus... one wins.

then again, it did follow a stirring, emotional version of "cadillacs on 22s," so i guess anything's appropriate after that..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom