So when are the other new songs going to be aired on TOTP?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shart1780

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I know we've already heard em, but the quality off of the show would be superior and I just wanna see the live performance!!

When do you think we'll get the better quality versions? Is TOTP aired weekly or what?

shart1780 said:
I know we've already heard em, but the quality off of the show would be superior and I just wanna see the live performance!!

When do you think we'll get the better quality versions? Is TOTP aired weekly or what?

I was wondering that, too. I mean SOMEONE had to have gotten good quality versions. I really hope we get them soon. COBL begs to be heard clean.

Last edited:
Queen Bee said:

A poster at EYKIW said that they'd be airring the other performances for future shows, so I think it's possible that ABOY and CBOL will be future singles.

Didn't they play New York live bofore ATYCLB came out? That was never a single.

Single 1 = Vertigo
Single 2 = Miracle Drug
Single 3 = All Because of You
Single 4 = City of Blinding Lights
Single 5 = SYCMIOYO\Original of the Species maybe??

Opinions?

Last edited:
I don't think City Of Blinding Lights wil be a single. It will be like Bad or UTEOTW - an epic song that stayed on the album. ABOY will definitely be a single, and Miracle Drug is my third pick. LAPOE definitely won't be. I don't want to guess the rest off nothing more than titles and short reviews.

Queen Bee said:
Hush, you! Don't shatter the dreams [of] those of us infatuated with CBOL! :wink:

Ahh! It's been 60 minutes and I can't edit my post. The "of" left out of that sentence was driving me crazy. :|

From what I've heard on the TOTP mp3 and the Spanish beach recording, I don't like ABOY. I'm hoping it's not going to be the single proceeding Vertigo. :reject: But then again, I may change my mind when I listen to the studio version.

Last edited:
New York always seemed like it was gonna be that next single for ATYCLB, but I think when they cut the tour short they cancelled plans to make it a single

Until the End of the World also had that feeling, but I think when they decided to do Zooropa, they decided against making UTEOTW a single... although they actually did make a video for this song (it was on the old u2.com)

Last edited:
Oh and I meant to ask, how closely does ABOY resemble She's Gonna Blow Your House Down? is the cool riff prominent?

AussieU2fanman said:
Single 1 = Vertigo
Single 2 = Miracle Drug
Single 3 = All Because of You
Single 4 = City of Blinding Lights
Single 5 = SYCMIOYO\Original of the Species maybe??

Opinions?

Haha, I don't think that Miracle Drug has a chance of being single 2, now!

Single 1 = Vertigo
Single 2 = City Of Blinding Lights
Single 3 = All Because Of You

bcrt2000 said:
New York always seemed like it was gonna be that next single for ATYCLB, but I think when they cut the tour short they cancelled plans to make it a single

Until the End of the World also had that feeling, but I think when they decided to do Zooropa, they decided against making UTEOTW a single... although they actually did make a video for this song (it was on the old u2.com)

Yeah, that's true. With UTEOTW they made a video, and with New York, they made all of those remixes which ended up being on the Electrical Storm single.

Back
Top Bottom