So, what's everyone going to do APRIL FOOLS?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WHYWHY

Acrobat
Well.....here in Australia, it already IS April Fools, that's why I'm asking....
biggrin.gif

Oh.....Happy Easter to all of you.....

Bless ya!
WHYWHY.

Originally posted by WHYWHY:
Well.....here in Australia, it already IS April Fools, that's why I'm asking....
biggrin.gif

Oh.....Happy Easter to all of you.....
Bless ya!
WHYWHY.
I'm gonna burn all my U2 CDs.

I'm going to blow up my parents' house and then tell them that it was just an April Fools joke.

I'm going to ask my Mom to make me a cooked breakfast with sausage, bacon, etc. And then watch the look of horror on her face because I'm vegetarian and haven't eaten meat in years.

Originally posted by FizzingWhizzbees:
I'm going to ask my Mom to make me a cooked breakfast with sausage, bacon, etc. And then watch the look of horror on her face because I'm vegetarian and haven't eaten meat in years.

LOL!
biggrin.gif

WHYWHY.

Fill up some Oreos with toothpaste and give them to people..mwahaha. Or cover the toilet seat with Saran Wrap so tightly that no one knows it's there
eek.gif

------------------
This device must accept any Interference received, including Interference that may cause undesired operation.

u2er@u2email.com

Originally posted by muh2o:
celebrate my birthday
smile.gif

by working a 10 hour Hellish shift
frown.gif

Well happy birthday! Tomorrow is my best friend's b-day too.

smile.gif

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

Quitting my job!

.....unless I can get a HUGE raise.....so yea, quitting my job.

------------------
"Just tell 'em what they wanna hear & nobody will complain."

I'm going to accidently hit the 'delete' button for the entire forum.

As an incurable prankster, i wouldnt even DREAM of telling any of you what my plans are! Hush hush!
tongue.gif

Fortunately i dont work tomorrow. Got the whole day to terrorize folks!
wink.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Originally posted by mikal:
I'm going to blow up my parents' house and then tell them that it was just an April Fools joke.

Not Hidden Valley!!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

I'm going to start a thread stating that I'm gone for good and that I'll never post here again.

Its almost midnight and i a
have somehow miraculously avoided getting myself arrested this year!!
2 years ago, my friends and i werent so lucky...
I'm telling you, the CIA has NO sense of humor.
frown.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 04-01-2002).]

Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:

I'm telling you, the CIA has NO sense of humor.
frown.gif

Well, how can you expect them to when they are constantly suffering? Oh! I guess you didn't know that "CIA" actually stands for:

Chronically Inflammed Axillae(s)

Well ok.....maybe Axillae isn't entirely appropriate in this context...
biggrin.gif

But seriously......they are rather close-minded aren't they?
wink.gif

Bless ya!
WHYWHY.

Originally posted by Bonochick:
frown.gif

Hey now! Don't be sad. My dog and my parents are still alive. But everyone else on my street is dead. Oh yeah, and my old house is gone.

My eight year old daugher got me last night. I was laying on her pillow which was on the living room couch, reading a magazine. She told me that she had puked on her pillow that morning, I didn't think she knew I was laying on it. So I immediately took out the pillow and threw it on the floor. She sat there laughing, and said "April Fools". Ha, ha.

Earlier in the evening we were out to dinner at Appleby's (i dont think that's spelled right) and heard "In a Little While" over their music system. That was a nice treat.

Back
Top Bottom