So what this song I have??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-Macphisto-UK

The Fly
When looking for Vertigo a couple of months back, I managed to get a download but it turned out to be something else. Yet it still sounded like U2, yet it' isn't anything else on the album or even any of the b sides I have hard. (Although I am yet to hear fast cars, if someone could send please).

It starts with the lyrics your head is full of bright ideas the track length is 4.31 It's sounds like it's U2, its not anything I have heard before and I have heard most stuff although have only been a fan since 2001 so maybe if its something more obscure I would have missed it.

Any ideas.

No no no no no no no no no no....

I downloaded this song a while back out of curiosity, but let's not get too crazy over here.

There is less than a zero percent chance that it is U2--how somebody could EVER think that voice is Bono's is totally beyond me. I'm not trying to be rude or anything like that and I'm really not trying to be dismissive....I just want to be clear: this is absolutely NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT U2 at all.

For the record, when I got the tune, I remember hearing something about the band that this actually is (and I don't know who it is, so I can't totally clear the matter up) being Brazilian...? Or that the song broke on a Brazilian U2 board...? I'm not 100% about that shit...

Anyway: NOT U2, NEVER U2, NEVER WILL BE U2, CAN'T BE U2.

I am sending it now. Dont flame me if it turn out to be something else. My ear is relatively un trained in many ways. And pretty much deaf in many others. But I am sure it's U2.

Hey Macphisto UK,

Thank for sending it. IT is NOT U2. I remember this clip surfaced around the forum a few months back, we all determined that this is not U2. You can clearly hear it in the vocals and the style of play. The intro sounds good though eh?

sure does, don't suppose anyone knows then who it is.

Sounds quite good to me. And I have hard time these days listening to anything other than the Stones or U2. Would be good to add another artist.

If you shout... said:
For the record, when I got the tune, I remember hearing something about the band that this actually is (and I don't know who it is, so I can't totally clear the matter up) being Brazilian...? Or that the song broke on a Brazilian U2 board...? I'm not 100% about that shit...

Yes, the song appeared on the Brazilian U2 board Ultraviolet, someone claiming that he had gotten a promo of Vertigo and that this song was in the cd as a hidden track. We couldn´t clarify the issue, neither we know which band is that. Definitely not U2.

MT

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom