So what is your NFL Team???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZOOTB

Acrobat
Me:
at-1.jpg

1 and 1..Go Giants!!!!!!

Denver Broncos
horse.gif

Also a fan of the 49ers, and the hometown Bears.

------------------
Change is the only constant

[This message has been edited by Foxxern (edited 09-23-2001).]

PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!

GONNA BE 2-0 AFTER TOMORROW!!!!!!!!

GONNA WIN THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!

------------------
Cookie Manwhore

Originally posted by Diemen:
I don't actually follow professional football all that closely.

College however..
biggrin.gif

Boomer Sooner!!!
biggrin.gif

Diemen, you are a very intelligent and talented individual, you are a great person. BTW, I am only saying that because you went to OU
wink.gif

SOONERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by wannabe:
Miami Dolphins!!! Great two-game start!

I also like the Raiders (not today), and Kansas City!

Dolphins were my 2nd team until Dan Marino retired.

Raiders are now my 2nd team!

Was anyone just watching the Rams squeak by the 49ers? Just before the end they played a commercial that used PRIDE as the song and they kept showing firemen and cops and WTC footage.

Originally posted by z edge:
Was anyone just watching the Rams squeak by the 49ers? Just before the end they played a commercial that used PRIDE as the song and they kept showing firemen and cops and WTC footage.

They did the same thing towards the end of the Bears-Vikings game! I've also heard them use Elevation, WTSHNN, and Discotheque in the past. Someone at Fox Sports has good taste.

------------------
Change is the only constant

this is gonna make you worried about me...but...well, I'm a Bills fan. there I said it. I, for some unknown reason like the Bills. I was with them through all the super bowls and then the low years, but then we got Flutie and things started to look good, but then we drove him out of town in classic Bills fashion so we are only left with crappy old rob johnson.
yes. i am a bills fan.

------------------
i'm a reasonable man
get off my case

Indianapolis Colts!!
biggrin.gif

25 years of devotion and suffering is finally paying off. They are kicking ass. I am so proud. It's about time!

I also like the Vikings. Hope they can manage to get their offense running and save the season.

I pull for the 49ers and a few others too!

------------------
"I've been all over,
and it's been all over me!"

Originally posted by z edge:
Dolphins were my 2nd team until Dan Marino retired.

Raiders are now my 2nd team!

Coolo!!!
I've always paid attention to the Dolphins, just not always close attention. It was a sad day when Marino retired (and Shula). The failure to make a Super Bowl performance in the early-nineties made the playoffs tough to watch. However, I dunno if I could put the Raiders in front of Miami.

PS: Awesome seeing Edge wear a Dolphins shirt at the Elevation opener!

kobayoshi, there's nothing wrong with being a Bills fan. Umm, especially where I live, if you aren't, it's like sacrilege. LMAO. My brother's a huge fan. Sigh. I don't really care for them either way. What kind of an Upstate NYer am I??? (rochester area)

I for one have been a 49ers fan since wayyy back when I was a mere child. Yes they've had some crap years lately, and I will be the first to admit that, but my loyalty lies with them.

And well, I used to like the Cleveland Browns because my first love, Eric, was a huge fan. LOL

tania

Back
Top Bottom