So What Did Your Valentine Get You?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nothing. Boo hoo.
wink.gif

------------------
"Very strange looking object you have at the end of your stick.." - Bono

"Bono looks too intense for me." - Rollercoaster Tycoon park guest

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

More than words.....
The most powerful live musical experience I've had in my life was hearing/seeing Archie Roach and Ruby Hunter perform at the International Year of Indigenous People concert back in 93 I think it was. The love that surrounded them reached out from the stage and cured a hurt I was feeling. Unforgettable, amazing.I also saw a fire making ceremony that night and danced the night away to Yothu Yindi.
Ruby and Archie were on TV here last night(Vday in Oz) but at a late hour.They played a live set at Studio 22. I am renowned for falling asleep in front of the telly, so my beloved stayed up(even though his new band have their first gig tonight) and taped it for me.
A simple thing, but oh so kind hearted.

Well, my valentine really went all out and got me something really speci-----oh wait.... I don't have a valentine! Silly me....
tongue.gif

My brother and I took our grandma out for dinner (we're nice sweet grandsons
biggrin.gif
). Didn't get anything from anyone, and didn't expect to so I wasn't disappointed. A decent Singles Awareness Day all around, I guess.

My daddy got me a little stuffed elephant to remind me of africa. He's sitting on top of my 'puter now. My grandma got me chololates, but I weigh in tomorrow, I I gave them to my coworkers.

Back
Top Bottom