So what are we bitching about today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not called Solar...

Solar IS NOT the title of the next album! It has already been announced on U2.com, and it's officially called

"I've Left All That You Can't Leave Behind to Dismantle This Atomic Bomb So Now I've Got Vertigo On This Beautiful Day"

Larry is in charge of T-shirts, and he's pissed. Tracklisting by Adam, and everyone's pissed.

1) Vertigo (Jacknife Lee Trent Reznor Redanka Andrea Coors Triple Grammy Mix)

2) Larry Mullen Apology (Jickity Snickity Mother of All Comebacks Mix)

3) Sometimes U Can't Make It On Your Own (No Tears Goodbye We'd Only Cry Say Goodbye Goodbye Grammy Mix with NO clapping)

4) Peace On Earth (Duet with Usher Naked Adam Mix)

5) Beautiful Day (Eminem Encore Funky Bunch Livin' On Edge Mix)

6) There will be a Bonus DVD with the U2/Simpson's Episode, with artwork included from none other than Homer himself

And that's it!! Finally, U2 has given us what we've been bitching for now since 2000. An album with a long title, 5 brand new remixes that ooze innovation and will never be heard by anyone on any radio, and an album that's not too long so we can have good b-sides, which will be remixes of the remixed versions. Larry is still arguing about the title, as he wants it to be called "Acthung Baby II", which is really the only thing that will make EVERYONE truly happy.

Wankers! :madspit:

Last edited:
this has to be one of my favorite threads

Even though I was 2 when Boy was released I realized that u2 could never achieve a better album and that it was all down hill from there - I have been disappointed in u2 my whole life

but like miroslava - I am going to as many concerts as I can so that I can complain how much I've suffered by following U2 all these years - and keep the tickets from fans who really love u2 and want tickets :wink:

nurse chrissi said:
but like miroslava - I am going to as many concerts as I can so that I can complain how much I've suffered by following U2 all these years - and keep the tickets from fans who really love u2 and want tickets :wink:

Maybe we can meet up and go to the shows together so we can make fun of all the sheep that still enjoy this obviously subpar U2. Maybe we can make a big sign to let U2 know how much they have made us suffer all these years and how they have forced us to spend all this money...

:mad:

:wink: :wink:

Miroslava said:

Maybe we can meet up and go to the shows together so we can make fun of all the sheep that still enjoy this obviously subpar U2. Maybe we can make a big sign to let U2 know how much they have made us suffer all these years and how they have forced us to spend all this money...

:mad:

:wink: :wink:

that would be amazing -someone really needs to alert those who still enjoy u2's music -that really musicians let others write music for them and then they hire others to play the instruments :wink:

I know everyone is having fun, but I'm afraid this will only encourage more negativity if I let it go.

Sorry Dalton, I think you have my email if you want to discuss.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom