so TRL premiered the "what's going on" video...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madonna's child

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
it's not bad. you don't see bono too much.
frown.gif
(though he looks damn fine when you do!)

the premise of the video is that all the artists are wearing blindfolds with words like "gay" "muslim" and "black" on them. obviously, the idea is that the world closes it's eyes to prejudice, similiar to the AIDS epidemic. well, when bono is unraveling his blindfold one of the words on it is "irish." interpret that as you will!!!

the video's worth watching, but not worth taping.

------------------
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Remember, kids, when asking for candy you should consider replacing "treat" with another delicious word, the birthday boy's name...

TRICK OR LARRY!!!

Love,
Emily

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

OMG I had a thought (I know it's rare)

when they take Bono's blindfold off, do you get to see a good shot of his pretty eyes?

OMG tell me you do!!

------------------
~*Mona*~
"It's not rocket surgery" ~My KatiePie

WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE YOU DON'T NEED IT NOW
WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW YOU CAN FEEL IT SOMEHOW

[This message has been edited by WildHonee (edited 11-01-2001).]

*slaps forehead suddenly*

OH! So THAT'S what Bono was talking about on Letterman when he said Britney Spears would be in a blindfold.

I'm so slow! I just caught on
smile.gif
Man.

------------------
~*Mona*~
"It's not rocket surgery" ~My KatiePie

WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE YOU DON'T NEED IT NOW
WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW YOU CAN FEEL IT SOMEHOW

When he said Britney would be in one, the first thing I thought was I wish it was him! When he said 'blindfold' he made a motion across his eyes like a blindfold and I thought how sexy it would be to have him in one, forget Britney! If he had mentioned HE would be in one I would have watched for it! Mona, I haven't seen it, but someone posted on PLEBA that you DO get to see the pretty eyes at the end and that makes it so much hotter! The thought of those baby blues tied up and Bono blind and then taking it off and seeing how pretty they are, how hot! If anyone knows when this will be on again, please post it, and if you have pics post them! Of course, I should crawl back to PLEBA with my fantasies....
eek.gif

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
Mona, I haven't seen it, but someone posted on PLEBA that you DO get to see the pretty eyes at the end and that makes it so much hotter! The thought of those baby blues tied up and Bono blind and then taking it off and seeing how pretty they are, how hot
OMG! SCORE!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"It's not why you're running.
It's where you're going.
It's not what you're dreaming
But what you're gonna do.
It's not where you're born.
It's where you belong.
It's not how weak
But what will make you strong."

now, i tried to be a brave girl by posting in EYKIW. i thought i should try to befriend some other interferencers, get to better know the community.

but, the only people who responded to my post are PLEBA girls! i guess that's sweet of you, though.
smile.gif

*gets her ass back to PLEBA where she belongs*

p.s. bono bondage equals yummy!

------------------
"You can download an atmosphere and dial up a groove, but there's a certain magic when three musicians and a dyslexic get together and play in a room." - Bono

Love,
Emily

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

Back
Top Bottom