So this is a FAMILY business HuH????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

z edge

I serve MacPhisto
Well U2 might be a tight organization and all, but they don't count their PETS much as family
frown.gif

I was talking to Bono's bird the other day and he feels leftout just like me.

I was in Bono's house sitting next to his singing bird in a not-so-open cage, and I found out how the bird really feels. Of course, this is a talking bird, so I had to listen to all the crap impersonations he had to offer before I finally growled at him to shut up. Bono's bird (we'll call him "Barney") told me when he was a little chick, they used to take him out back and let him fly around. He claims to be the inspiration for the song 'the fly'.
The inspiration for the line in BD; "...see the bird with the leaf in HER mouth..." came from him also. Barney is a he, a guy bird. But Bono refers to him in the song as a she.

And me, well I am so neglected I often spend my nights outside howling at the moon chasing off unwanted Slow Lorises'. I was abandoned completely in Austin a couple of months ago, and U2's OWN crew tried to call the dog pound on me
frown.gif

I think I might just call PETA
biggrin.gif

Z-E69

------------------
U2Oklahoma&
Z
-
E
D
G
E

gottaGO
gottaGO
gottaGO
gottaGO
gottaGO
gottaGO

Originally posted by The Wanderer:
you all will soon sleep with the fishes

Now you are starting to sound like that Deathfairy guy-or whatever he's got going on with himself. I don't sleep I dream. Fish stink but you still eat them when applicable. Beer #9 should be a smoothie for you, assuming you keep outta the tuna
wink.gif

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:

You didn't end up goin?
frown.gif

Nah...i've had too mush to drink already nayway.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Back
Top Bottom