So so rare!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you Galeongirl- you never let us down!
And thanks to this, I realized that the music in the Disco Bus video is part of PopMuzik! I had been wanting to know what they had on in that bus.:hi5:

mrmcphisto77 said:
But what?

The question is...now with all internet availabilities... what is real left out?

What there is sooo RARE to have and so HARD to find?

I start this "chart" with one of my favourite:

1. Night & Day VIDEO from Musicares

If you mean the promo video from Red Hot + Blue, you can rent the DVD from netflix or blockbuster.com

I've got that too. I can post the save file link if anyone wants it.

(This is the audio, not the video, there is only a small bit of video I've seen.)

Last edited:
Well the original request is for the VIDEO in complete form, which is the rarity. I only have a small clip of the video. The audio is not rare.

Last edited:
If anyone has never seen the video clip of Night + Day from Music Cares who would like to see it, here it is. (Unfortunately a small poor quality, I'd love to see better) Bono & Edge are the last clip from the medley, it's under 1 minute of the end of the song, but it is :drool:

http://save file.com/projects/1083272

europop2005 said:
I wanna see the hokey pokey and the U2 version of American Idol from the COBL video shoot

That's from Toronto as well, right?

Seems this show is somewhat of a holy grail. I would love to see/hear it, too.

last unicorn said:
That's from Toronto as well, right?

No, Hokey Pokey was done at the COBL video shoot in Vancouver on 27 April 2005.

bonocomet said:
If anyone has never seen the video clip of Night + Day from Music Cares who would like to see it, here it is. (Unfortunately a small poor quality, I'd love to see better) Bono & Edge are the last clip from the medley, it's under 1 minute of the end of the song, but it is :drool:

http://save file.com/projects/1083272

:uhoh: needs a warning you have to sit trough a lot of cringeworthy U2 covers!!!!!!

:wink:

Is the first Buenos Aires show from Vertigo 2006 (March 1, I think) available somewhere ... I mean the one where they played Love is Blindness? Because I've never heard or seen anything from this show.

coach said:
Isn't there a Stuck In a Moment Version with Mick Jagger and his daughter singing backing vocals in the chorus that's never been released?

Yeah, but apparently they changed the tempo later so they couldn't use their backing vocals.

dudeman said:
didn't Bob Dylan record a vocal for "Love Rescue Me" back in the day.
i seem to remember that he had them erase it immediately. ho hum... now that's something i would love to hear...

Well he shows up on 'Love Rescue Me' as a co-writer and backing vocals, his vocals are pretty clear on the track.

LIB was really nicce :) I have it downloaded if anyone wants it

peterr, that link doesn't work anymore :s I'm premium and it says thread's closed, then redirects to the 'cant access' page..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom