So my mom watched the U2 concert in Milan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
She loved it. But she said she would be afraid to be in such a huge crowd. She was laughing at how the pants almost fell off the lady who was dancing with Bono.

She though Larry and Adam were cute.

and she cried during the last half of the concert. She thought the concert was beautiful and great.

My dog watched it.

She kinda liked Vertigo and OOTS, was a bit disappointed at COBL and farted during WOWY.

oh, and she thought edge's beanie was cute.

U2Man said:
My dog watched it.

She kinda liked Vertigo and OOTS, was a bit disappointed at COBL and farted during WOWY.

oh, and she thought edge's beanie was cute.

See, now my alarm clock said it really enjoyed COBL. And my internet modem HATED Edge's beanie. :hmm: Just goes to show, everything's all so damn subjective!

Press comment about the health of Tiger Woods' dog. People only want to know about Tiger Woods' golf game. Can you understand from this example that it was funny to see a post about a u2 fan's mom reaction to a dvd? Nonetheless, my apologies. My intention was to spread a laugh, not to anger.

Have any of you (ROG excepted) ever heard the phrase "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all"?

This would be a good time to employ that.

:up: Is she a fan too, or was this her first time watching/listening U2, Justin?

Justin24 said:
But she said she would be afraid to be in such a huge crowd.

This is generally my reaction upon seeing any of the shows with massive crowds. Not "afraid" per se, but more along the lines of "no, thank you. That does not look fun for me."

(Unless I were guaranteed a spot in the first few rows, of course. :wink: )

Her First time. She is a Fan now. She wants to go when they come back on there next tour.

My mom watched a U2 concert , a stadium show , Okay it was on the seats , but still :drool: :drool:

Rock'n Roll Moms :yes: :yes:

For those wandering , it was Sao Paulo II , 21/02/06

After I'll bring some photos

My mum was singing to COBL and sometimes , they lieks and knows them songs.

I force U2 upon my parents when I visit home. "Hey dad, mind if I put in a U2 DVD while you're on the computer?" And then I'll make little comments like "Oh, I love this part" in hopes that he'll get sucked in and recognize the glory of U2.

I don't know why I keep trying ... they're just not rock and roll people. I've put some mellower songs on mix CDs I've made for them, and as far as I know, they like those. Oh well.

I should know better ... they still call him BONE-oh. :wink:

indra said:
Have any of you (ROG excepted) ever heard the phrase "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all"?

This would be a good time to employ that.

Yeah no shit.

Justin24 said:
She loved it. But she said she would be afraid to be in such a huge crowd. She was laughing at how the pants almost fell off the lady who was dancing with Bono.

She though Larry and Adam were cute.

and she cried during the last half of the concert. She thought the concert was beautiful and great.
Your mom has good taste.

and

"I should know better ... they still call him BONE-oh."

They probably are closet Dead heads..lol

It's always nice - and a sign of quality - when something can be appreciated by different generations. Like the Beatles, and Mario!

Balfron said:
It's always nice - and a sign of quality - when something can be appreciated by different generations. Like the Beatles, and Mario!
Like Johnnys!

Back
Top Bottom