so long!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BEAL

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
And with my 2000 post, I say farewell.

I've moved out. And I don't have a computer. I'm just picking up a few things at the old home, and then bye bye.

You may read me once and a great while.

but this is goodbye.

it's been fun. And maybe I'll see some of you on the 3rd leg.

CIAO

------------------
the cure for evil, is more evil

See ya Beal, I've personally enjoyed your company as many have..hope you find your way back in the near future...and of course enjoy your dose of U2

------------------
I am Colorblind,
coffee black and egg white, Pull me out from inside, I am ready, I am ready, I am ready I am

Awww, bye BEAL
frown.gif

I wanted to ask you, are you the same BEAL from Uni chat way back when?

Anyway, see ya! Wear that thong with pride
cool.gif

------------------
"If I am close to the music, and you are close to the music, we are close to each other." -Bono

Bye BEAL!
frown.gif

I'll probably miss you the most out of everyone, even doctorwho. You were my first interference friend, you know. I was all happy when I saw that you had posted but now I am sad because this is a goodbye thread. I hope you get a computer someday so you can come back and visit us. Thanks for making us laugh so many times.

Good luck with your new place in life.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave...

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Originally posted by Trash Can:
Welcome to the world of the "None puter" people.
To your left you have the Public Library. And to the right you have Kinkos. Both have their disadvantages.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm one of them! I use computers at the library, and damn, it does suck! Better than nothin though! way better. Take care BEAL, hope you come back.
smile.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Welcome to the world of the "None puter" people.
To your left you have the Public Library. And to the right you have Kinkos. Both have their disadvantages.

Take care. God bless.

Peace
smile.gif

------------------
My love for you
It's in the things I do and say
If I wanna live I gotta
Die to myself someday.
Surrender.

Back
Top Bottom