so in school today....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
i was sitting in govt during a lecture on the constitution and decided to doodle "love and peace or else" and "vertigo" in creative ways all over my paper. it only made me more excited about the new album!!!!!!

Sounds like something I'd do in maths ...

Earlier this year, I DID cover my book in the names of Bono's ZooTV alteregos and U2's album names. My friends thought I'd totally lost the plot. I still say it was more productive than practicing differential calculus.

I have a discman with me in the classroom, the headphones are really tiny, so whenever im bored, i just secretly play U2 music to myself, the problem is, sometimes i start to sing along......

Evalicious said:
I have a discman with me in the classroom, the headphones are really tiny, so whenever im bored, i just secretly play U2 music to myself, the problem is, sometimes i start to sing along......

i do that sometimes too.

And so when the teacher asks me of something, im like um...ummm........ummm, cos i have no idea what the question was!

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Evalicious said:
And so when the teacher asks me of something, im like um...ummm........ummm, cos i have no idea what the question was!

:cool: :cool: :cool:

At least you have a valid excuse!

Im gonna have a U2-holiday in november, im not gonna go to school at all, i´ll just stay home and dance to new U2! Mom is probably gonna trick me into going to school though....... It happened once.
:scratch: :huh:

Hmm, are there any U2-loving parents here who would like to adopt me?

Well I had an english lecture today, and my teacher had randomly inserted a picture of an albino gorilla saying "i'm so crazee" into the slideshow, and he said "It's not often that you see an albino gorilla. And you won't be seeing this one either, cause it died last year"

It was cruel but insanely funny at the same time...

I guess you had to be there (plus you have to realise how utterly mad my english teacher is) :huh:

Re: Re: you don't say

U2democrat said:

i'm sure it is. but you would be fascinated listening to a lecture about the making of the constitution for 55 minutes too, wouldn't you?

well, as the Constitution is relevant to just about every single thing going on in the United States (politically and socially) at the moment, I think it's a crying shame you're not paying attention. No offense, but it's kids your age who go protest and then doodle shit on books when they could actually learn something about this country and how it works.

That's one lecture you should be listening to intently. Seriously.

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: you don't say

teebee said:

well, as the Constitution is relevant to just about every single thing going on in the United States (politically and socially) at the moment, I think it's a crying shame you're not paying attention. No offense, but it's kids your age who go protest and then doodle shit on books when they could actually learn something about this country and how it works.

That's one lecture you should be listening to intently. Seriously.

It wasn't about the content though. We'll be doing that later. THEN I will pay attention because it'll spawn good debate. We were getting lectured on the history of it, all of which we learned last year, and everybody knew the info, and the teacher knew we knew the info!

Then there's the times when you're not paying attention to anything, and someone says something that brings you screeching back to reality. Like when you'ved zoned out of the lecture on deserts, and suddenly your science teacher announces something about joshua trees, and you have a minor heart attack. Hate that...

Back
Top Bottom