So I have 4 Albums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Probably Achtung. Even though you'll soon find that it's the most overrated on these boards, it's definately essential if you want to call yourself a U2 fan. :wink:

Achtung Baby. Don't go for the Best Of's. They are great and everything... Just collect them all over time. In the end, get the Best Of's for the b-sides.

SMB

timothius said:
I would work you're way to Achtung Baby.

My route would be...

ATYCLB -> HTDAAB -> UF -> War -> Achtung Bay -> Zooropa

You can't work out Zooropa properly without hearing Achtung first.

Welcome :wave:. Let us know how you get on!

indeed :drool:

my advice is to keep achtung baby for last

Why? Because with the four albums that you have by now, you probably have realized already that we are talking about the best band ever. Then you still have room to appreciate atyclb, htdaab and rattle and hum. Then you still have room to be delighted with war, zooropa and the unforgettable fire. And finally after that you will witness what you think that is impossible – to listen to an album that surpasses all of the work previously mentioned, or in other words, to listen to the master of all the albums under the name of achtung baby.

in this order-

Achtung Baby
The Unforgettable Fire
Zooropa
All That You Can't Leave Behind

pay no attention to these morons :wink:

bedouin fire said:
my advice is to keep achtung baby for last

Why? Because with the four albums that you have by now, you probably have realized already that we are talking about the best band ever. Then you still have room to appreciate atyclb, htdaab and rattle and hum. Then you still have room to be delighted with war, zooropa and the unforgettable fire. And finally after that you will witness what you think that is impossible – to listen to an album that surpasses all of the work previously mentioned, or in other words, to listen to the master of all the albums under the name of achtung baby.

i agree. because after listening to achtung baby, when i got ATYCLB i was slightly disappointed. because achtung baby is SO awesome that everything else after that is a letdown.

but...i say get zooropa after achtung...like someone mentioned earlier, you might better appreciate zooropa after listening to achtung.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom