So I finally bought some Edun gear...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i think it runs pretty true to size. i range from a small to a medium ... and i got the medium and it fits perfect (definitely fitted). if you're small, i'd say get a small. honestly, it is the best t-shirt (i can't believe i'm talking up a simple t-shirt so much). totally made for a woman's body. gotta try their jeans now.

srl124 said:
i think it runs pretty true to size. i range from a small to a medium ... and i got the medium and it fits perfect (definitely fitted). if you're small, i'd say get a small. honestly, it is the best t-shirt (i can't believe i'm talking up a simple t-shirt so much). totally made for a woman's body. gotta try their jeans now.

The jeans :drool:

Thanks I'll probably try a medium in case it shrinks-

one4u2 said:

The jeans :drool:

Thanks I'll probably try a medium in case it shrinks-

My t-shirt didn't shrink. But I've been treating it like gold. Washed it on the most gentle cycle and dried it on v. low heat. Came out the same exact size.

starsgoblue said:
The jeans looked wonderful when I saw them in person....I'm too curvy for them though. :grumpy:

*considering a starvation diet to fit into those beautiful pants*

Ditto :wink:

starsgoblue said:
The jeans looked wonderful when I saw them in person....I'm too curvy for them though. :grumpy:

*considering a starvation diet to fit into those beautiful pants*

It's kind of ironic that one of the premises behind Edun is respect for humans and we're considering starving ourselves just to wear these pants. i know where just joshin' but it's funny. oh the things we do!:coocoo:

starsgoblue said:
Oh for feck's sake...it's called a sense of humour. Find one.

wo wo wo....wait a minute here. i said "We" meaning I, as well, must go on a diet (jokingly) to fit into these pants. anyways, what i highlighted was IRONY...irony can be funny as well. in no way was i trying to be serious about this. :yikes:

no prob. it's so hard to convey stuff online. are you from ireland (just wondering with the use of 'feck' and all)?

starsgoblue said:

5b33ae

5b33f5

hey stars. . . i didn't know you modeled :sexywink:

nice. have fun in the fall. lived there for a while and miss it terribly. u2 played on top of their hotel when i was 40 miles north of dublin that day. could have died. did not have the luck of the irish with me that day :(

i went to school in dublin and while there, i got engaged to my now hubbie living on the other side of the pond. so once school was up i had to head back to the US. honestly, if i weren't married to an american, i'd live in ireland in a heartbeat.

srl124 said:
i went to school in dublin and while there, i got engaged to my now hubbie living on the other side of the pond. so once school was up i had to head back to the US. honestly, if i weren't married to an american, i'd live in ireland in a heartbeat.

:hmm: How hard would it be to immigrate there I wonder....

I know I'm going to fall in love with Ireland...

i don't know. but i've heard that if you can get yourself hired over there first that you can get through immigration faster. where are you visiting in ireland in sept?

if you haven't been there before, take a day to go visit Dalkey...a little town outside of dublin. it's where the rich and famous of ireland live (u2, enya, maeve binchy, etc). it's also called the naples of ireland. it is so beautiful there and the houses are amazing. my irish friends took me there and we just walked all afternoon. it's really easy to get there by the DART (their subway). so you don't need a car or anything.

Back
Top Bottom