So how many times have you watched the POE tribute video?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wolfwill23

War Child
I'm going on about 8 right now. Bono's voice was tip top, Larry was really into it, Adam seemed like...well...Adam, Edge was on fire and the addition of Eric Clapton and the back-up singers was brilliant. Good stuff. I can't get enough of this video. All's I have to say is that POE HAS to be played on this leg of the tour now.

that wasnt eric clapton, it was dave stewart from the eurythmics. and the 2 feamle back-ups were natalie inmbruglia and morleigh(edges wife).

------------------

It doesn't matter what songs we sing. I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me. - Larry

Honestly, I think I have watched it about 15 times. I had to show 2 neighbors, my Mom, just about anyone that missed it. And I just keep rewinding, it's hard to stop. Really was one of my favorite performances!

Well, since I had to work today and my boss doesnt exactly approve of me watching u2 videos while on the job, I downloaded the mp3 and burned it on a cdr...I've just been playin in over and over! At least 20 times...it's just such an awesome performance...man, love when they start in with Hallelujah!! So beautiful!

Watching again the performance of U2 in London for the Tribute, I think that the venue was the one of "Top of the Pops" where they performed and recorded the european singles Bd, Stuck and Elevation. I can say this by looking the background and the lighs above them. Moreover the broadcast is black and white not to show the background that is full of colours, even if they removed the TOTP logo. Actually it looks like U2 were there recording the next european singles (Walk on) for the program and then they stayed there until the international broadcasting (2 a.m.).I think Natalie Imbruglia and Dave Stewart was there recording their own song and decided to stay too and join U2.

P.S.I don't think that the performance for the tribute will be the same used in the show TOTP.

Back
Top Bottom