So beautiful!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Fan101

Refugee
I have not listened to Joshua Tree for about a year, believe it or not. And quite but accident, the album version of Streets began to play on my media playlist. I had meant to click on something else and I was trigger happy.

Wow. I have forgotten how beautiful and lovely the beginning of Streets is. Those opening chords always make me a little :sad: - eyed. *sniff sniff*. All I can say is -

Brilliant.

I totally agree with brownda! I have the entire New Years Eve concert.... fucking brilliant! They have so much energy, even on "40"

Know how you feel. I didnt listen to JT for so long that when I put it in, all the songs just got me all goose bumpy and emotional.

WOW!..I HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO JOSHUA TREE FOR 4 DAYS STRAIGHT ..I HAD RETIRED THE POOR CD ALONG WITH ALL THE OTEHRS CAUSE I WAS HAVING U2 WITHDRAW A WHILE BACK AND BY THE RATE I WAS LISTENING TO THEM THEY PRACTICALLY WORE OUT...BUT I DID REPLACE IT WITH A MORE ABSCURE SELECTION....
BOOTLEGS..
BILLY BOOLA
IN A LIFE TIME
IM NOT YOUR BABY
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER
NEW DAY
MYSTERY GIRL ect..rare stuff live stuff...IT'S PART OF MY SURVIVAL KIT....:hyper: :crazy:

I dont know how people could put away JT and then go back to it awhile later, I go back to it at least once a week!!! The streets is probably the best intro to an album Ive ever heard and its littered with classics. Running to Stand Still gave me chills just last night when I heard it.

Back
Top Bottom