SNL Message Board- Let em' Know

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mofo82

Refugee
I tired emailing NBC/ SNL at SaturdayNightLive@nbc.com but they do not read individual emails. I dug a little deeper and found the SNL Message Board. PEople have already begun posting about the show so far. Anyone and Everyone get over theere and let them know that WE NEED TO SEE THE ENTIRE PERFORMANCE. Here's the link

http://www.nbc.com/boards/SNL_0405/

Click New User and fill out the info to be able to post. Takes only 2 minutes- thats all. After they verify the request, POST, POST, POST!

We gotta see/ hear ABOY and the other 2 unaired songs.

Later,
mofo82

what about asking them for a Tape of the show...with the other U2 songs.
I know of people who (this may have been for the special olympics....or something!) Sent an e-mail asking for some fottage, and they got sent a video....
it might not work, but you never know!

The emails to NBCiQuestions@nbc.com and SaturdayNightLive@nbc.com are rejected, so I think the best way will be to post messages on their board.

You gotta try emailing before posting that it works.

Go to their Message Board, sign up, wait for verification, then post there, unless someone has a better idea. If anyone does, let us know.

Later,
mofo82

Last edited:
true but the nbc affiliates will run a news story if they get enough mail... just like the buzz after Ashley Simpson but in a good way. Hopefully the religious wakos don't go after Bono for grinding the woman. :)

Los Angeles nbc news affiliates are here, and they read mail:

knbc.news@nbc.com
story@nbc4.tv

this is rediculous! you guys just have to calm down. the show had to end at a certain time, and we didn't get the performnaces after it ended. Big Deal! The audience was lucky enough for the band to perform a couple extra songs for them at the end, and that's good for them. But I think it's just crazy trying to get this footage out of NBC studios just so we can hear a couple of songs that have already been played live and we all have on our comps already. "OOOOO another performance of All Becuase of You!!! Everyone start hassling the execs at NBC so we can hear another lousy ten minute of live performance from the band!!" How bout you guys give it a rest and waiting until itunes sells every live concert for the tour if you want live stuff so badly. I mean, we got THREE songs from SNL, one more than we should have.

excuse me... I am calm. I would like to see/ hear the footage. What's the problem with getting proactive? That was a great show and it could've been aired. There were cameras rolling and it would be nice to see that.

Personally, I think this is more positive than the ridiculous discussion which has over 2000 views and 60 replies discussing Bono sexual harrassing an audience member.:huh:

Back
Top Bottom