Snippet of bono and edge practicing new song?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AussieU2fanman

Refugee
Hi guys. I found this snippet of a U2 song. It's a new version of 'She's gonna blow your house down.' It sounds like bono and the Edge just strumming and singing along and I dont think it's fake. Bono sounds exactly how he did with the ABOY leak. I don't know where it was recorded, it could have been anywhere. I need someone to send it to so it can be verified. It's 700kb. I downloaded it from either winmx or some EMULE server (I can' remember as they go to the same folder). I got every supposed U2 leak to see if they are fake and all of them were fake except this one i think. Can I have someone who can host this snippet to veryify it and share it? Cheers. (BTW, if this is real, it sounds pretty awsome!

its definately not achtung baby and it definately sounds like bonos present voice. Listen to ABOY and compare the vocals. I reckon its real and it sounds sweet even for an acoustic demo.

I'm no expert on music, but I KNOW Bono's and Edge's voices and this MUST be them!

And I agree, it sounds like Bono's voice/singing style and Edge's guitar playing of today. :wink:

So I think you found "the real thing"!

Congratulations and thanks for sharing with us. :up:

I think it's from the R&H Outtakes.
There's a segment where Edge and Bono are at someone's house in California just going over new songs. They also do another one called something like, "We Almost Made It This Time".
Someone's getting smarter and smarter out there with the fake leaks

I totally agree Jamila. It is U2 100%. I think we have found the second U2 leak. It must have recorded at some sort of get together, maybe at Bono's house at France (is that where they were?).

R&H outtakes? She's gonna blow your house down was from R&H? Are you sure! I thought it came about entirely through the AB sessions. And this doesn't sound like bono from R&H. Ahh im confused now

Rafiennes said:
I think it's from the R&H Outtakes.
There's a segment where Edge and Bono are at someone's house in California just going over new songs. They also do another one called something like, "We Almost Made It This Time".
Someone's getting smarter and smarter out there with the fake leaks

I'll have to agree with you. I have the Outtakes and it's definately the song that Bono & Edge sing out in the porch by the beach.

Very catchy song...I like it! Does anyone know the name, and was it ever officially released?

ramblin rose said:

I'll have to agree with you. I have the Outtakes and it's definately the song that Bono & Edge sing out in the porch by the beach.

Yup...I have them too and I'm 110% sure that is where the snippet is from.

I have the 6 hour version of the outtakes and this segment is shown several times and is at least an hour long in total.

I'm currently downloading the torrent of the show...its a 4gb file, so I doubt I'll get the whole thing. But its worth a try...

h ttp://stateless.elevashn.net/index.php?sort=seeders_rev&limit=all&start=all

Back
Top Bottom