slane bonus features

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RickFly

Refugee
what bonus features do you expect to see or want on the slane dvd comming in november?

i would like to see

comming soon trailers for all the other vhs format releases with release dates.

interview with the band about the last tour.

maybe even a tour of dublin and or slane castle

what do you want for bonus features?

no real news, but hopefully there will be soon.

i really do hope that there is backstage footage also.

also, maybe a documentary of the elevation tour.

or a couple of songs from the slane concert from august of 2001.

also, i hope its the entire show and not the tv broadcast.

as far as special features go, maybe the entire slane concert reproduced in clay animation with commentary by carrot top and thom yorke.

I would like to see some of the songs played at Slane 1 that were not played at Slane 2 as the bonus features. Wont happen, but that would be the best thing they could do short of releasing Slane 1 instead.

I'd love to see a bonus DVD that included the TV special shown of the other Slane show. Plus, tons of behind the scenes stuff.

And release the other concerts on DVD already! I want my ZOO TV Sydney, Popmart, Under A Blood Red Sky and The Unforgettable Fire Collection...and maybe a bonus video somewhere in there with all the INTERFERENCE stuff from the Achtung Baby VHS.

Whew...I'm done

Are we 100% sure we're even going to get it? Dreamchaser's statement didn't seem to assuring.

Rafiennes said:

And release the other concerts on DVD already! I want my ZOO TV Sydney, Popmart, Under A Blood Red Sky and The Unforgettable Fire Collection...and maybe a bonus video somewhere in there with all the INTERFERENCE stuff from the Achtung Baby VHS.

Yep thats what I am waiting for! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom