Slane and Londonpics, better late then never

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissZooropa

Refugee
So, finally are my pics from my adventure to London and Slane up. You can find them here: http://members6.clubphoto.com/sara413160

Here is a preview.
smile.gif

6252588-0557-02000155-L.jpg

6252592-6a84-02000155-RR.jpg

6252605-c9b1-02000155-L.jpg

6252149-7fa1-02000155-L.jpg

6252191-c382-02000155-RR.jpg

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Stockholm, YEAH! " ~ Bono in Stay, Sthlm 9th july 2001

Originally posted by MissZooropa:
So, finally are my pics from my adventure to London and Slane up. You can find them here: http://members6.clubphoto.com/sara413160

Here is a preview.
smile.gif

6252588-0557-02000155-L.jpg

6252605-c9b1-02000155-L.jpg

LMAO@the first pic!! What on earth is Bono doing? dancing?
biggrin.gif

Ooohh, the other pic is niiiiice!!

Thanks for sharing MissZooropa!

------------------
"Were one but we're not the same... some us like the POP LOOK!" - ME!

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Just beautiful!
I love the "chicken Bono" one, he's too much.
biggrin.gif

And look, you got the ball in action, the basketball that is!
biggrin.gif

The one with Bono praying is amazing, I have it in my private album, remember I asked for your permission long time ago?
smile.gif

Thanks MissZooropa!

Originally posted by NicaMom:
The one with Bono praying is amazing, I have it in my private album, remember I asked for your permission long time ago?
smile.gif

Thanks MissZooropa!

Hmm... I don't have one with him praying since before. *scratching her head* But I have posted one that another guy had taken.

You are welcome to use the pics, just add my name somewhere.
smile.gif

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Stockholm, YEAH! " ~ Bono in Stay, Sthlm 9th july 2001

Originally posted by NicaMom:
Miss you had it at PLEBA.
I put your name on the bottom of the pic, and the pics are for my own enjoyment.
smile.gif

But it's not this one, cause these I got today from the store. Can you send the pic you have to me, I still don't know what pic it is. u2rgr8@hotmail.com *even more confused*
biggrin.gif

------------------

Hey great pics!

Question though- where were you? A few of the pictures are from inside the heart at the side, one from the front row and then you have one that looks like you were at the tip on the outside... *confused*

------------------
"I'm staring at the sun, not the only one who's happy to go blind..."

Nevermind... they are pics from different shows. lol, It takes me awhile sometimes.

Originally posted by Angel:
Nevermind... they are pics from different shows. lol, It takes me awhile sometimes.

LOL

You are right, different shows. At London 1, 3 and 4 I was front row just left to Bono and on the second London I was outside the heart between the middle and the left platform, front row.
At Slane I was inside the heart, on the side of the heart on Adams side, perfect spot.
smile.gif

------------------

Back
Top Bottom