Single The Hands That Built America to be released in Germany !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tincek01

The Fly
I am happy to inform everybody, that the single for The Hands That Built america will be released on April 14th 2003 , but only in Germany. Tracklisting :

1.) The Hands That Built America
2.) The Hands That Built America - Playboy Mansion 2003 Mix
3.) That's Life (unreleased)
4.) The Hands That Built America (Video w/ Gangs Of New York footage)

you can preorder it here :
http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/AS...37606/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_8_1/028-0093715-7536512

Tincek

Cool!
That means that there's a big chance that the single will also be released in the Netherlands!
Can't wait to get my hands on that one.

C ya!

Marty

Some new info : The single will be released as a cardboard digipack ( similar to Stay single ). But still only in Germany.

Tincek

I just tried to order the damn thing......it took me around a half hour but I hope I got it!

I didn't find any but I used a german dictionary that I found on Yahoo to translate some of the commands........I think I did it.

tincek01 said:
2.) The Hands That Built America - Playboy Mansion 2003 Mix
Possibly this is a misprint, and we're getting another revisited Pop track?

If they give us new versions of "Do You Feel Loved," "Miami," and "Wake Up, Dead Man" sometime later, they'll have succeeded in re-recording Pop...

Last edited:
Re: Re: Single The Hands That Built America to be released in Germany !!!

typhoon said:

Possibly this is a misprint, and we're getting another revisited Pop track?

If they give us new versions of "Do You Feel Loved," "Miami," and "Wake Up, Dead Man" sometime later, they'll have succeeded in re-recording Pop...

:lmao: well they have said that they wished they could....right?

did we get a second version of mofo while i wasn't looking? *looks around*

*makes a note to eventually raid local music shop that usually carries imports*

Re: Re: Re: Single The Hands That Built America to be released in Germany !!!

IWasBored said:
did we get a second version of mofo while i wasn't looking? *looks around*
Well, not really, but there are plenty of remixes you could throw on your Pop v2.0 mix disc instead, like the "Phunk Phorce Mix," which has a different vocal take and a different feel altogether.

Let's give it a shot:

1. Discotheque (Best Of Remix)
2. Do You Feel Loved (lousy 1997 mix)
3. Mofo (Phunk Phorce Edit)
4. If God Will Send His Angels (single version)
5. Staring at the Sun (Best Of Remix)
6. Last Night On Earth (single version)
7. Gone (Best Of Remix)
8. Miami (lousy 1997 mix...alternatively, you could throw on Allen Ginsberg's eye-opening recitation of the piece)
9. The Playboy Mansion (2003 remix, or failing that, "The Hands That Built America (Playboy Mansion 2003 Remix)," which is close enough..."These are the haaaands...that built Ameeeerica *sound of playful young models playing volleyball*")
10. If You Wear That Velvet Dress (the version Bono record with Jools Holland his his big band)
11. Please (single version)
12. Wake Up, Dead Man (lousy 1997 mix)

Last edited:
i don't approve of the use of the word "lousy" in this thread. watch me blow my top and rage.

sigh.

Back
Top Bottom