Simpsons U2-episode on BBC2 RIGHT NOW!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kewl. It's a funnny show.

Bono: hold on people! the man's talkin' about waste management...and that affects the whole damn planet!

Edge: Here we go.
rolleyes.gif

yay!
I've been waiting ages and now I've finally seen it. Very cool

I love that episode. The funniest bit for me is when homer comes up on the screen and Bono goes "What the bloody 'ell" and homer goes "Quiet you!" That just cracks me up every time.

By the way, did you notice how they edited out the word "wankers" twice. Both Adam and Mr Burns are supposed to say it I believe.

Originally posted by Truly:
By the way, did you notice how they edited out the word "wankers" twice. Both Adam and Mr Burns are supposed to say it I believe.

hmm. Do they just edit that word out for you Brits because it's a naughty word on your side of the pond? Cuz it's definitely not edited out when it's shown in the US.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by mad1:
ACH BUGGER ME ARSE!!!

Im not even home at the moment, Im out shopping right now!!!!!

mad.gif

what are you doing at the forum while shopping? Go have fun!!!!

Originally posted by ramblin rose:
It's also on today at 5PM CST on Fox.

Is it?????????

hmm I dont see it on the TV guide website.

[This message has been edited by SicilianGoddess (edited 12-17-2001).]

Oooh, I should check my local listings to see if it's on UPN here tonight. I need to tape it, I used to have a copy but I stupidly taped over it with something else. Blargh.

------------------
"I sometimes get the odd twinge that I wouldn't mind playing lead guitar, just like a couple of notes, but that's about as near as I would want to get to the front." -Larry

Dammit. I checked to see if it was gonna be on here in AZ, but it's not.

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
Is it?????????

hmm I dont see it on the TV guide website.

[This message has been edited by SicilianGoddess (edited 12-17-2001).]

It's on here in Houston. (Fox Time Warner Cable Channel 9)

Deadset, of all the episodes of the Simpson's that U2 could appear in, I was soooo glad it was that one. Waste management is a subject dear to my heart...truly. And Bart stapling the banana skin to the bin, is such a classic image..the lengths we go to!!
Cheers Dr Teeth( wish I knew how to post that U2 cell from the Simpson's where they are in Mo's raising their glasses. I use it a lot. Thanks whoever posted it)

Originally posted by cass:
Cheers Dr Teeth( wish I knew how to post that U2 cell from the Simpson's where they are in Mo's raising their glasses. I use it a lot. Thanks whoever posted it)

The one where you can see their arses?
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom