Sign here with a big smile after you vote for U2 on VH1 for the my VH1 awards.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just because its the weekend does not mean you can slack off! VOTE NOW! No increases today at all. Get your votes in for today now!

Question: If you do not catch the VH1 network, does this excuse you from voting?

Would that kind of be like a non-US citizen voting in a US election?
wink.gif

**wants to fulfill her obligations as they apply**

Even if you are from Afghanistan, you need to vote for U2 in all catagories of the My VH1 awards! U2 needs all of its fans from around the world to win this! VOTE NOW! Germany, Russia, China, France, Italy, Spain, Israel, U.A.E., Brazil, Egypt, Mexico, Japan, Australia, Ireland, and everyone VOTE NOW for U2 in the MY VH1 awards!

I got about 10 votes in today, on 10 different computers at the library...while waiting between the Atlanta ticket sales and the Dallas ticket sales. Their computers are FAST! And although I'm SUPPOSED to have cable internet hooked up by NOW, it still isn't activated...and I'm pretty pissed about that! That's why I had to high-tail it to the library! (I was planning on getting cable internet anyway, and found a kickass deal on a modem this week...and I had hoped the service would be activated in time for the sale!)

I'm awaiting the Kev man. His voting machine and my cable connection (whenever i GET it!) will make a good team...)

At least I got SOMETHING accomplished at the library (voting)...since I didn't get tickets!! (Fortunately, a pal scored one for me for Atlanta...)

------------------
"You're dangerous...'cause you're honest"

[This message has been edited by MysteryGirl (edited 11-10-2001).]

Originally posted by Achtung_Bebe:
Question: If you do not catch the VH1 network, does this excuse you from voting?

Would that kind of be like a non-US citizen voting in a US election?
wink.gif

**wants to fulfill her obligations as they apply**

Actually Bebe dear, the way it works is like this: Bon Jovi fans and Dave Matthews Band fans clearly cheated, so we should all do whatever we can to make sure U2 wins.

Keep VOTING Mexico! Everyone else, where are you? VOTE!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I made up three accounts to vote 3 times!
The clearing cookies thing is a bit complicated for me.
------------------
~Honey

The doors you open
I just can't close...

If you dream,
Dream out loud

[This message has been edited by WildHoneyAlways (edited 11-11-2001).]

HE HA HO HY HA: Now did I tell you yet to VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom