Sicy....we need to talk...I...um...need to tell you something...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Johnny Swallow

Bad Daddy Johnny
I'm sorry to do the laundry like this, out in the open but it has to be done, I can't live in secret any longer.

I'm seeing another woman.

There I said it, I'm sorry, I'm scum, I should be cut in half, Kick me so hard I cough up kidneys.

But I wanted to be honest with you and let you know that it's not anything that you did, it's just that men are pigs and I'm not a man worthy of being with you. I'm sorry, but I still love you and hope you'll still cook my favorite, the naked eggs.
smile.gif

Thanks for understanding, I love you!
smile.gif

P.S. Oh and pick up some milk on the way home.

The love of your life,
Bad Daddy XOXOXOXXX

------------------
This post brought to you by: Medea. "And women, though most helpless in doing good deeds, are of every evil the cleverest of contrivers."

AIM: JuanSwallow

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
Somehow, I am not shocked by this at all.

rolleyes.gif

Johnny, you are SO in the doghouse.

tongue.gif

Are you saying I'm a whore???

And I know I'm in the doghouse, I built it with my own hands so now I better get used to it.

Originally posted by Johnny Swallow:

And I know I'm in the doghouse, I built it with my own hands so now I better get used to it.

Does it have cable?

CK

------------------
I will give you 2 GA's for 2 GC's!! Email or IM me or respond to the multiple threads I have concerning this. Help a desparate man out!!
Email:U2_Kennedy@yahoo.com
AIM: ckennedy77

Are you floozing with a Hooters chick?

If so Johnny, congrats and all the best etc.

If it aint a real life chick then ur nuthin but a hewhore (cos having harem status is so much classier)!

pffftttt!

biggrin.gif

Of course she's real...I NEVER cheated on Sicy with anyone online, and well there was this one time that deathbear cornered me...but that doesn't count!

Well, that's just great, Mr. Swallow. Way to cause dissent in our cabinet! What will we do now? Secretary Of the Kitchen and Vice President at odds. What will become of our government? If I were you, Johnny, I would eat take out for a while...

aha...a government divided..well, 80s, oh twin brother of mine, be prepared...I will soon make my move, and you will regret the day you so weakly challenged me!

no no its true!!

sure remember the night I found u naked in my closet Johnny with the pink stilletos on?????
My god u looked SO sexy boy!!!!!

and I hope for ur new dates sake u have removed the mirrors above the bed.....!!!!!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Johnny Swallow:

Are you saying I'm a whore???

Yes, I am.

And I agree.

wink.gif

PS-Good luck with the real life girl...treat her right, guy!

smile.gif

*Hides self-incriminating photos with Johnny, fearing Sicy or e-bay will get a hold of them, and would not want new girl to see pink stilettos on Johnny*

Originally posted by Klodomir:
You made her go all quiet.

Mods seem to do that once appointed modem...

CK

------------------
I will give you 2 GA's for 2 GC's!! Email or IM me or respond to the multiple threads I have concerning this. Help a desparate man out!!
Email:U2_Kennedy@yahoo.com
AIM: ckennedy77

Originally posted by mad1:
no no its true!!

sure remember the night I found u naked in my closet Johnny with the pink stilletos on?????
My god u looked SO sexy boy!!!!!

and I hope for ur new dates sake u have removed the mirrors above the bed.....!!!!!
biggrin.gif

LMAO!

Damn, Johnny is a whore!
biggrin.gif
:p

------------------
"Were one but we're not the same... some us like the POP LOOK!" - ME!

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by TripThruUreWires:

Swallow, what's going to become of your self-depreciating attitude once you're involved with an actual human, breathing female? Don't throw it all away for some chick!

You're so mean.
tongue.gif
You wish I would lady-slay you is all.

Congrats Johnny - I take it the date w/ Ms. Hooters went well then, eh?
smile.gif

Normally I'd be jealous, except I just had the most incredible weekend ever and I'm not single anymore because of it, so...

Good luck with her, man!

I see.

Well you will encounter a nasty divorce, I will take the kids, I will take the car, I will take the dog and I will leave you high and dry.

But I will still cook you naked eggs.

Eggs.jpg

------------------
Hooter girls are people too. ?

[This message has been edited by Deathbear's Fly Girl (edited 10-08-2001).]

GO JOHNNY!

good luck!
see? you aren't the designated always-gonna-be-single guy of this forum.

Well hell if Sicy's up for grab's I'll take her. Nothing like an angry Sicilain lady.
For Sicy I compose this sonet of love.

Oh Sicy oh
I know that others may have decided to go
But will you come with me
To the place where the doggies dance in rows?
I too have seen the beetles
I have heard the chicken song
Come with me Sicy
How could this love be wrong?

------------------
Please repeat the message, it's the music that we choose.

Back
Top Bottom