Show us your HORNS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

z edge

I serve MacPhisto
I kept showing Bono "my horns" in Atlanta, and I swear he gave me the oddest look I have ever received. Or maybe it just seemed that way because it was HIM, and he actually noticed me out of 20,000 other screaming fans. He looked as though he was amused yet amazed at the intensity to which I tried to get his attention. I believe I froze when he actually stopped and looked right down into me!

What is it that pushes me to extreme linits at times when I am normally a relaxed and focused person? Yet its like I split in half or come out of my skin to be this very animated and intense force that will stop at nothing to fulfill my need(s) which are determined by what?

Surely I wear horns at times, but not in an evil way-and it is a great release to do so...

So the blow up doll didn't do the trick then...away with the blow up dolls..on with the horns thou shalt art it be!

Satan.JPG

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Originally posted by ACROB@T:
So the blow up doll didn't do the trick then...away with the blow up dolls..on with the horns thou shalt art it be!

NoNoNo-I have yet to debut the blow up doll-Austin she awaits. Of course, if the kind people at Propaganda read this, they probably wouldn't send me my tickets
wink.gif

Make no mistake, I have many tricks awaiting Austin, none harmful but definitely humorous!

Originally posted by Calluna:

Satan.JPG

Calluna,
I have no idea where you find this stuff, but you always pull through! That looks like a good mask for that movie 'Eyes Wide Shut'.

Originally posted by z edge:
Calluna,
I have no idea where you find this stuff, but you always pull through! That looks like a good mask for that movie 'Eyes Wide Shut'.

Hahaha! Thanks, z edgie! Yes, the devil mask would be very suitable for that movie.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Originally posted by Calluna:
Hahaha! Thanks, z edgie! Yes, the devil mask would be very suitable for that movie.

I may have 20/20 vision, but is that an 'i' stuck in my name????

I may have 20/20 vision, but is that an 'i' stuck in my name????

yes, it is! You are my z edgie!

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

that BLOWS!
wink.gif

You must be multi-talented if you can play all those instruments!

Well, the only one I play proficiently is trombone. I also give the bass baritone a tug sometimes. But trumpet and French horn are in a different clef that I didn't really feel like memorizing. Plus all their music is transposed, meaning the key is all screwed up or something.

------------------
Change is the only constant

Originally posted by Foxxern:
Well, the only one I play proficiently is trombone. I also give the bass baritone a tug sometimes. But trumpet and French horn are in a different clef that I didn't really feel like memorizing. Plus all their music is transposed, meaning the key is all screwed up or something.

yeah my sister played french horn, clarinet, oboe, flute, and also plays piano and keyboard. Me, I tried the sax for a bit but wasn't very good
wink.gif

frown.gif
agree.gif

ear **** anyone? lol

*dies from sheer disgust*

[This message has been edited by SicilianGoddess (edited 10-02-2001).]

Originally posted by ~unforgettableFOXfire~:
frown.gif
agree.gif

ear **** anyone? lol

*dies from sheer disgust*

careful or you're gonna get this one closed!

[This message has been edited by SicilianGoddess (edited 10-02-2001).]

Hi Z Edge, when I saw this title, I thought maybe it was a thread about the huge game this weekend, knowing you, as a fellow Sooner fan. But I guess my mind is way too focused on this Sat.

Are you going to the Austin show?

Back
Top Bottom