Shouldn't we collect together what Dalkey said?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We should get a pros (evidence to prove hes close to the band) and cons list (hes a damn rotten faker) going and have a poll so we can end this madness........................

Who knows when dalkeys last post was...how long before the edges first post?

Last edited:
AussieU2fanman said:
Oh comeon people, what is with all these fukin dalkey threads? HE'S A FAKE, THE ADMINS CAUGHT HIM OUT AGES AGO. The information he gave out was recycled obscure news info. Please, people, no more on this character. You should hopefully all know by now he's a phoney. Sorry if I seem a tad harsh, but let it go!

Dalkey is a she, and those posts were from a computer in Chicago.

AussieU2fanman said:
Oh comeon people, what is with all these fukin dalkey threads? HE'S A FAKE, THE ADMINS CAUGHT HIM OUT AGES AGO. The information he gave out was recycled obscure news info. Please, people, no more on this character. You should hopefully all know by now he's a phoney. Sorry if I seem a tad harsh, but let it go!

You're completely wrong and I know for fact it was/is the Edge. However not everything the Edge said as Dalkey is set in stone, ala the setlist

everyone agreed when joining up not to harrass another member of this site. It doesn't matter if it is Bono or The Dalai Lama, leave folks alone.

K?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom