should i buy the u2 7 cd or boy..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shaun vox

New Yorker
i do have the songs but i dont have boy on cd what should i do. Stuck and walk on (on the cd7)i have on cdr and i have the rest on the singels. boy or 7 boy or 7.

------------------
"BONO'S PRAYER HEAVENS AIR"

Dont believe the devil i dont believe his book.

Not even a toss up. Get boy. U2 7 is nothing we don't have really. Just another way to make some more $$$ for the boys while the iron is hot and a way to satisfy our crazy appetite for new u2 stuff...(but it really isn't all to new!)

Well, I am going to be the other and say buy the U2 7 CD. Not because 'Boy' doesn't kick but because isn't the U2 7 CD a limited edition? 'Boy' will always be there, so buy it in a couple weekes or so when you have more cash. The U2 7 CD will be gone by then...

This of course only applies if you are a collector and have to have absolutely everything!
biggrin.gif

I'd say U2 7 because I'm not sure how long that's gonna be out. You'll always be able to get a copy of Boy easily though.

------------------
"Baby...can we still be friends?"

Oh just splurge and buy both!

------------------
You will believe in me
And I can never be ignored

BOY mukkacrunka.
Seriously. It's an all around good album. Come back for seven though.

------------------
Keepin it krunk...

http://www.iloveham.com/

Originally posted by zonelistener:
Buy Boy!

I've looked over the CD a handful of time, and it does not say that 7 is a limited edition - and Boy is better.

Actually, I just got an issue of Rolling Stone in the mail, and there is an ad for this CD, and it says it is a limited edition.

------------------

Originally posted by pub crawler:
Yeah BC, but remember they said the same thing about Best of 80's with B-sides.

Hmm...good point...

I remember how damn frantic I was about getting a copy when it first came out...now Best Buy has like a zillion of 'em...*lol*
biggrin.gif

------------------

Get U2 7 because it is likely a one-time thing. Once it is gone, it is gone! "Boy" will be around a long time afterwards.

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

No wait ill get boy for like $14 something and will get 7 later(its only $8 i think)ok boy here i come.you never know what might happen because ill go to target to get boy(they just got all the u2 cds,dont know why)and u27 is there
smile.gif
.ghhhhhhhh.

------------------
"BONO'S PRAYER HEAVENS AIR"

Dont believe the devil i dont believe his book.

some one scan the U2 7 ad and post it here

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom