Should I Buy Pop?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why would you be reluctant to buy it? Are you strapped for cash?

I would rate Zooropa SLIGHTLY higher than Pop but only slightly.

Yes.
Not just it's u2 record. It's their crazyness at it's top. The most underrated album in the history.
I was playing Pop other day and my friends said that they know 5 songs but didn't know it's u2.
MUST HAVE

Pop is one of my favourites, I like it better than Zooropa. It has so many good songs, Gone, Please, Staring at the Sun......

BUY IT!! :wink:

Buy it for sure ... absolutely GREAT songs from Pop ... :bow:

Discotheque ... :wink:
Do You Feel Loved ... :love:
Mofo ... :applaud:
If God Will Send His Angels
Staring At The Sun
Last Night On Earth
Gone ... :drool:
Miami
The Playboy Mansion
If You Wear That Velvet Dress
Please ... :up:
Wake Up Dead Man

that's like asking if you should eat pizza for dinner. of course the answer is "yes".

Buy it! Buy it for the music, buy it for the liner notes/booklet. In fact, POP has the last great booklet the band has put out, if you leave out the best-of and special editions. The photo of Bono's head-shaving is captured...and that's a bad-ass rock and roll moment we should all have a copy of

:wink:

I live in Chicago and I honestly thought you were asking if you should buy like....Coca Cola or Pepsi....

hahaha...

The Discotheque on Pop is miles better than the Best of version. It has more. . .oomph. Or something.

Anyway; its a great album. Definately buy it.

yes buy it
its an extraordinary record
When it was released back in 97' i felt it was the most amazing U2 album ever!
I just heard "Do You Feel Loved" the other day, and hey those experimentalisms by U2 were fucking brilliant

Pop must not be underrated!
It should be considered a U2 classic
Lets push for it

unosdostres14 said:
I live in Chicago and I honestly thought you were asking if you should buy like....Coca Cola or Pepsi....

hahaha...

OMG! Me too!! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom