Should I Buy Pop?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chris10685 said:

Miami :down:
If You Wear That Velvet Dress :down:
Please :down: (Single is better)

Chris10685 :down:

As for the original poster... I would say that if you like Achtung Baby and Zooropa, you MUST get Pop! :yes:

Buy it, silly :mad:

It has Please on it. The best U2 song ever. It also has If You Wear That Velvet Dress which is the sexiest U2 song ever.

buy it, buy it, run dont walk, now :up:

Buy it, turn the Bass WAY UP on your stereo and play tracks 1-3. You'll be in U2 Heaven.

I'm Ready said:
I Love Zooropa But Im unsure about buying Pop? what should i do

Are you kidding? Run don't walk to your nearest music store and buy it! After a few listens you're sure to love it!:rockon:
I guarantee it!:wink:

It's Bono's ultra-low voice at the beginning of the song. My GOD, that's teh sex right there.

:drool:

Buy it it is an amazing record....and will always be U2s most under rated album.

Not My favourite album but i like pop. I definatley think it's underrated by "Non U2 fans". Worth it's price for Mofo and Gone alone.

hmm...I personally think In a Little While is sort of sexy, but it's not hot in the same way. yet I'll end up voting for it since I have a soft spot for it lately.

maybe HMTMKMKM...the live version GibsonGirl sent me the other day had some great orgasmic moaning there at the end (also featured on the studio version :yes:

what do you think?

Yes. Don't listen to any of the negative criticisms people like to perpetuate about this album. Its great and even if you don't like it much on the first try, it will grow on you.

beli said:
I can do radio buttons. Ill start a new thread with a proper poll.

But we need more than 2 sexy songs to choose from.

Your Blue Room

there, 3 now.

:lol: sorry, I was kidding cos I thought you were too with your earlier post. :reject:

Definitely Your Blue Room... and personally, I would add The Unforgettable Fire but others may not agree. I think UF is real sexy.

Velvet Dress
Do You Feel Loved
Never Let Me Go
Slug
In A Little While
The Unforgettable Fire
Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
In A Lifetime (Yeah, not strictly U2 but who cares)
Your Blue Room

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom