Should I buy a Vertigo tour shirt off U2.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Techie2000

Refugee
I went to the conert but got there a little later than expected and ended up not being able to get one before the conert, and didn't see the booth after. I debating whether I want to buy on online now. Are they the same as the ones they sell at the concerts?

:yes:

I had the same problem - wanted one, but was too caught up w/ the GA line and watching out for Bono and didn't have time after. I bought the exact shirt I wanted (the dark one w/ the band silhouette and the NA leg 1 dates on the back) online and it was cheaper too. I like it b/c it's really soft material and the neck didn't get all stretched out like some cheap Ts.

I didn't get a shirt when I was in Ireland. I was in the GA line, then inside the ellipse (as it was open). When I left, I never came across any vendors! So I missed out getting a shirt - but my friends did. I was so jealous.

Hence, when I renewed my membership at U2.com, I used my discount to get a Croke Park shirt. Hopefully it'll arrive soon.

While I bought a Vertigo baseball cap already, I wanted a second one (one to wear, one to save). I forgot to get one at the last concert I attended. However, I figured that I would just buy one from U2.com. Much to my surprise, they don't have the Vertigo caps there!! I hope they get them soon, but I can't believe they aren't selling them. I wonder if they just aren't big sellers (or big outside the U.S.).

I didn't have the chance to buy the U2 shirt in their concert in Montreal. So I asked for my birthday the one on Internet ;) In the end, they're all the same... just a little bit LESS expensive online, which is advantagious ;)

I bought one off U2.com. It was the army green one and the image was the same ast the single cover for ABOY.

It was an XL, but I guess the style now is skin-tight, thin material with really short sleeves, so I sent it back. I'm 6-1 180 and it was way too tight even before a washing. Which sucks because my Elevation concert T fits brilliantly to this day. I don't know whether to order an XXL or to just screw it. I don't know if the older Zooropa or Popmart shirts off U2.com are in the same style as these new ones, so I'm very hesitant. If you make a return, you're still out the 7 bucks for shipping.

This may be a dumb question, but...do you have to be a member of U2.com to buy the T-shirts?

I wanted one, but I took my sister with me to the concert and she was intent on getting to our seats, I was enjoying Damian Marley too much to leave and stand in line, the darn things sold out too quickly, etc.:mad:

deltau922 said:
I bought one off U2.com. It was the army green one and the image was the same ast the single cover for ABOY.

It was an XL, but I guess the style now is skin-tight, thin material with really short sleeves, so I sent it back. I'm 6-1 180 and it was way too tight even before a washing. Which sucks because my Elevation concert T fits brilliantly to this day. I don't know whether to order an XXL or to just screw it. I don't know if the older Zooropa or Popmart shirts off U2.com are in the same style as these new ones, so I'm very hesitant. If you make a return, you're still out the 7 bucks for shipping.

Yeah, the shirts are definitely a little tight. I used to wear a Large. Then America beefed up, so now I'm a Medium. Bought a medium at a show & traded it back 5 minutes later for a large.

Back
Top Bottom