Short but sweet- bands that didnt last long but ruled

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CrashedCarDriver asked to name " bands in your eyes were big , but were abruptly stopped due to the death of a member ) " , so i named Beatles and Queen.
I still think Queen , were one of those bands ,who ( a big surprise for them , fans and public ) suddenly rise from dark trash to the sun and back in 1991-1992 , they always were themselves right to the end , everything after "Made in Heaven " is not QUEEN .

Originally posted by IvanClaytonJnr:
Guns'n'Roses - the Band which could 've been the best rock'n'roll band of the 90's , but say a big thank u to Axl Rose who ruined the band completely .

I dunno. I really liked November Rain...

Originally posted by DoctorGonzo:
Joy Division
Joy Division
Joy Division
Joy Division
Joy Division
Joy Division
Joy Division
Joy Division
Joy Division
Joy Division
Joy Division
Joy Division
Joy Division
Joy Division
Joy Division

and of course, The Velvet Underground - if you haven't bought the "The Velvet Underground and Nico" (aka "The Bananna Album") you have missed out on one of the most important pieces of music ever released.

Don't forget Joy Divsion

Totally agree with you DoctorGonzo. I would add the Stone Roses and At The Drive In.

I'm going to have to say:

Vanilla Ice

oh wait, he's still doing stuff- now its rapcore.

Crap, I thought I had one...

Over thirty responses to this thread, and no one has mentioned the Velvet Underground. Come on, people! All-time greatest American band, only made four albums, etc.

Barstool Prophets, they released Crank, and then Last of the Big Game Hunters, and then just kinda dissapeared... I love their music though! It has no cultural value, but still!

Soul Coughing. Such a good band. WHY????

------------------
Keepin it krunk...

http://www.iloveham.com/

Originally posted by Am I Zoo:
Over thirty responses to this thread, and no one has mentioned the Velvet Underground. Come on, people! All-time greatest American band, only made four albums, etc.

Did you read all the posts in this thread ?

aaron

Back
Top Bottom