SHIIIIIIIIIII#()#$(#!!!!! I NEED YOUR HELP BAAAAAAD!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

*Ally*

New Yorker
i'm sorry, U2 Gator.
frown.gif
if you're willing to upgrade, why don't you try ETS? i think they still have GAs for the 27th- their package costs $150/ticket, which is just about the same as a GC ticket. and it's a LOT cheaper than what the scalpers are charging. good luck!

That's really too bad. I hope it all works out. You know, all this gnashing of teeth and tearing of hair almost makes me relieved I can't see them on this leg! (too far away) Though I don't subscribe to Prop, so it would basically be a case of getting the tickets by normal means, like last time. (My brother and I actually managed to buy them over the Net!
eek.gif
Though they were the overpriced and not completely amazing ones.)

------------------
Be a world, child, form a circle
Before we all go under

Originally posted by U2Gator:
what is ETS???

ETS is the company that plans concert packages- ie, ticket, hotel, airfare, etc. their cheapest option is the "Nite Out", in which you pay $150 for a pre-concert party and a GA ticket. here's the link for the NYC Nite out: http://www.u2concerts.com/showdata/u2_1027no.html

The only problem is, they usually don't let you pick up your ticket until the party, which is a few hours before the concert begins. if you want to wait in line, that could be a problem. so you probably want to call them ahead of time and see if you can get your ticket earlier. or, find out what time the party starts- if it's a 4 pm and near MSG, then you could probably leave the line, pick up your tickets, and still make in time for when the doors open (usually around 6pm).

good luck!
smile.gif

I'm keeping all fingers and toes crossed that this doesn't happen to me. There's no way I'm not going to the LA show. My girlfriend has never seen them, and she's already made the commitment to miss a couple days of work. I really don't have all that much extra money to pay for an upgrade, either.

*prays that the email Gods spare me*

Sorry U2 Gator for not getting your tix, but same happend to me for Vegas!

I got tix through ETS. They told me that I could go pick them up at 3:00p.m. which would hopefully give one enough time to go get them at the "night-out" party location and head right back in line!! Don't know if they are going to do this at every show, but you can ask and they will tell you. Anyway whatever you do, good luck getting your tix!!!

Post a request for tickets on all the mailing lists and in the now departing sections here asking people to email you. I ended up with a GA face value ticket for London that way.

There are some very kind people out there. Dont give up just yet.

GUYS $#)($*#)@(!!! I just got the eamil from Prop saying that i could only upgrade or get a refund!!!!!!! SHIT!

DOES ANYONE HAVE ONE EXTRA GA to 10/27!?!?! I ALREADY BOUGHT MY PLANE TICKET AND GOT A HOTEL ROOM AND EVERYTHIGN!!!

Im so depressed, you konw it really pisses me off, when i sent it in right away, and other peopel got theirs that sent it in the lsat day just cause they live in NY, and half the people that got tix are probably scalpers. ANyways i really need your help guys!
frown.gif

If nobody can help you with GA though, can't you just upgrade? Or is that gonna blow the bank?

I hope you can figure something out!
frown.gif

------------------
"But you take what you can get,
Cuz it's all that you can find,
But you know there's something more,
Tonight, tonight, tonight..."

It makes me stomach sick just thinking ahout your situation!
I hope it all works out!

Someone deserves a lynching for this, thats for sure!

------------------
"We got no style...swagger...but no style"

I'm sorry Gator!

My best advise is to check the "what do you have" and "what do you want" forums. Also check yahoo groups! I'm in the Midwest group and I've seen about 10 ticket offers in 2 days!

And remember, ticketmaster sometimes releases more tickets without warning.

I hope you find something. Good luck!

*sigh. If this happens to me I will most likely upgrade. It's better than missing the show altogether or paying a scalper hundreds of dollars.

angryfire.gif

------------------
Some Days Are Slippy, Other Days Are Sloppy

Sicy's Website

Back
Top Bottom