sexydiamoncommentary from the world series

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wireman

The Fly
Got a call from Diamondave

he was tapped for tonights national anthem, but decided to step aside, after all it would be a step down after being on stage with bono right?

He's determined to keep us updated through the night with calls. Personally, I'm yankees fan, but you dont' argue with a guy whose jaw can plow your driveway. Or I may receieve a badassdiamonbeating.

OUT
Hal

8 th inning all tied up. Diamond is cheering his lungs out trying to bring his team back home...cmon ppl reply to this thread...make it interesting....his prediction may come true.

I hope the D-backs win. Im tired of new york buying sports glory. Theyve won 3 years in a row, they can kiss my ass. I hope the diamnondbacks win just so I can laugh in teh faces of the highest paid players in baseball... i mean la di da, lets all pay out the ass so we can win. I think its retarded. Oh well. Thats how its always gonna work... Down with capitalism LOL

I've said it once, and I'll say it again:

The Yankees can kiss it!

------------------
And if you dance then dance with me...

Suck ass Yankees.

ARGHGHGHGHGH~!!!! they tied it as I"m typing!!!! Go DBacks!

------------------
How do you keep a moron busy for an hour? Two words...

Extreme Paddleball

THEY DID IT!!!! THEY BEAT THE FUCKING YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!

------------------
How do you keep a moron busy for an hour? Two words...

Extreme Paddleball

does sexydimond ever dimondwork???!!!! it's pretty damn nice to be able to do all this. geez. i feel like i'm watching a soap opera: all the characters have money, but do nothing.

------------------
~whortense wiffin
walla walla, washington

diamond does lots of diamond work, works hard, plays hard, and is a hit with the sexies

Originally posted by wireman:
diamond does lots of diamond work, works hard, plays hard, and is a hit with the sexies

Are you db9's little protege? Or have you just fallen into the trap of the diamondsexyjeepsellingdialect?

Originally posted by Deathbear's Fly Girl:

Are you db9's little protege? Or have you just fallen into the trap of the diamondsexyjeepsellingdialect?

It's too catchy....I can't stop using it..please shoot me

Originally posted by Deathbear's Fly Girl:

Yo Sexy-

He's my brother
and
a
fellow-P O S Bian..
and almost sexy too..

Late-
Diamond

------------------
"...The big guy is made of STEEL." - Bono as we stood together on stage at Boston #4, June 9th, 2001.

---
If curious click
links for
Bono/Dimon-Bos.4 Story
and Photos..

http://www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

http://members.aol.com/diamondbruno9/

Back
Top Bottom