Setlist for VH1.............huh?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wolfwill23

War Child
I thought they were showing the whole concert. They just went from BD to Stuck. Hmmmm. Anyways, the pre-show was awesome!!! We finally get to see inside Elevation Air.

Not crazy over VH1's editing of the show... wa kinda looking forward to seeing The Fly and Until The End of The World... all good none the less, I guess I'll just have to wait till I get the DVD.

And the chick Bono pulled up on stage with him is hot!

------------------
But that's my opinion, I could be wrong.
-Dennis Miller

Dressing like your sister, living like a tart. They don't know what you're doing, babe it must be art. You're a headache... in a suitcase... You're a star.
come september alot can change
summer's love turns to winter's pain in new york

Well, VH1 has edited every commercial released U2 video they ever released. So I wouldn't be suprised. But you have to take into consideration that they wouldn't show the whole thing anyways, as they'd want to get people to buy the video and DVD.

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

Originally posted by Se7en:
One word...GONE!

Fookin' kicked major arse!

made extra amusing when edge went crazy and threw his guitar!
wink.gif
i had forgotten his little temper tantrum was at THAT boston show. ha ha ha.

wish they hadn't edited. loved the pre-show.
smile.gif

------------------
"You can download an atmosphere and dial up a groove, but there's a certain magic when three musicians and a dyslexic get together and play in a room." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

I never saw the temper tantrum so that was kind of fun!

Man, how can you interrupt U2 with commercials! I mean, there's something wrong about popping out of the room for a Turkey sandwich between I Will Follow and Kite, y'know?
wink.gif

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Back
Top Bottom