Server has reached its capacity and can serve no more streams. Please try again later

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheU2

Refugee
Server has reached its capacity and can serve no more streams. Please try again later.

-------------------

Figures.....sounds as promosing as every other webcast...

CK

------------------
I will give you 2 GA's for 2 GC's!! Email or IM me or respond to the multiple threads I have concerning this. Help a desparate man out!!
Email:U2_Kennedy@yahoo.com
AIM: ckennedy77

I got audio!! I hear them doing the instrument checks....Sounds pretty good too.

CK

------------------
I will give you 2 GA's for 2 GC's!! Email or IM me or respond to the multiple threads I have concerning this. Help a desparate man out!!

Yeah Doc...I just got connected on the bono cam. Its actually pretty good...I'm a little surprised.

Anyone who just wants audio, the "only audio" button is spewing alot better audio than the video feed.

CK

------------------

it's working here, they seem to have music playing over the PA system
biggrin.gif
i'm on the stage camera right now

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Irish people are like Texans" -Bono, 4-3-01

What would Jesus Not do?

Which would be the best camera to watch from? Stage? I'm wondering if I try to switch in the middle of it I won't be able to get back in...

Originally posted by mug222:
Anyone else just lose the live stuff?

Nope...WHo caught the camera man zoom in the that hot blonde's ass?

CK

------------------

I can't get into anything. Get a server not found message... what the?!?@!@?$!@?$@

Ah back in business. I was scared there for a sec. Guess it doesn't like me having several cameras on at once??

Originally posted by mocool12:
Which would be the best camera to watch from? Stage? I'm wondering if I try to switch in the middle of it I won't be able to get back in...

I'm using the bono cam. Not sure if its the best, but I don't want to chance disonnecting and not being able to re-connect.

CK on the MT

------------------

How cool is the spin cam? Awesome!

------------------
I'll tell you a story about Johnny McGory.
Shall I being it? Well, that's all that's in it

It's a pity you I can't stream multiple video and mute all but one sound - getting an echo in here, watching two vids at once
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by RufusYoungblood (edited 10-10-2001).]

These webcasts are inherently expensive and unreliable.. i wouldn't put to much faith in the broadcast tonight, but who knows they may pull it off, but I would expect at least latency issues.

Originally posted by mug222:
Ah... Lifting me Higher... almost showtime!!

Yeeeeehaaaaaaaaaa!!

------------------

to connect go to the tiscali page. it ain't working for me. i keep getting blurbs of sound then it rebuffers...

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

She wore lemon, but never in the daylight...

Originally posted by TheU2:
Nope...WHo caught the camera man zoom in the that hot blonde's ass?

i saw that LOL! I also saw the guys with the white sheets testing the color right?

Wow, the audio sounds great too! this is so fucking cool!!
biggrin.gif

ARGH! It died on me after about 3 lines of BD and I never got to see! Someone tell me how it looks! What song is playing?
frown.gif

I can't even go on the web page!!! ARGH!! this totally sucks, but its okay because I'll hopefully see it tomorrow!!! for everyone watching the show...have fun!!!

Well I got to see New York, Pride and SBS- skipping all the time and the video freezing and not with the sound, then I lost it. At least I got to see Bono. He is beautiful and looks so young and sweet. I wish I could see, and hear!
frown.gif

Its better if you just listen to audio and don't do the video feed.

CK

------------------

Back
Top Bottom