Serious U2 Intelligence Issue.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZOOTB

Acrobat
A whole hour of U2 was on VH1 Legends last nite at 10 PM and no one knew about it, posted about it, or was warned. Fortunatly for me I'm an avid channel surfer and happened to catch it at 10:30 so I caught the last half hour. It was a great show. The entire history of U2. I think we need more spies out there checking for these things...

I already have it on tape from when it first aired, so I usually don't think to look for it to be on when Legends airs.

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

One of the gals in PLEBA posted it over there. Guess you should check out PLEBA more often.
biggrin.gif

------------------

I was going to inform everyone here that it was on, but then I figured fuck it, because pretty much everyone here has seen it more than once.

------------------
You Talkin' To Me?

Originally posted by Bonochick:
I already have it on tape from when it first aired, so I usually don't think to look for it to be on when Legends airs.

When did it first air anyway? Until recently the stupid cable company we had in my area would only have VH1 on till 4 PM then switch to the Comedy Channel every day so I missed all the good shit at nite. Sucks when they do that (split the channels).....

Originally posted by ZOOTB:
When did it first air anyway?

I'm not sure, exactly. There is probably a year listed during the credits...I'd have to check it out.

Unless somebody else here knows??

------------------

Originally posted by Gina Marie:

PLEBA is WAY hotter..

*makes Cosmo look like Seventeen Magazine*

Definitely.
biggrin.gif

------------------

Back
Top Bottom