September?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well i have been saying september all along and im never wrong, so......

yeah, i'm stuck on "permanent daylight" at the moment.

does anyone know if U2 has an album coming out soon?

mikal said:
yeah, i'm stuck on "permanent daylight" at the moment.

does anyone know if U2 has an album coming out soon?

No, they don't. You'll have to get through Presidents Day, St.Patricks Day, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, and possibly Halloween, Thanksgiving, XMAS, and New Years before hearing new U2 music. But don't worry, If you listen to the people in this board, a year really isn't that long. And during that whole time U2 will be go-cart racing around Bono's mansion.

Axver, you confidence in May 10th/11th being the release date is kind of reassuring.:yes:

Guys, I'm goin' with the Axe on this one.

Sometime in May, we will at LEAST have a single, and will probably have the whole album.

Can't wati!

If the album was released on may 10th,that would be Bono's Birthday.All That You Can't Leave Behind was released on oct.31st,Larry's Birthday....:hmm:

My gut feeling, for all it's worth, now says September. Chizip called it long ago.

btw, does anybody have a link to Universal Italy's denial of the May release date? Or a link to one of those "Italian u2 sites" that reported it? That might help clear some things up.

"september, talk gettting nowhere..."

:shrug:

I have a feeling it will come out in May too, based on all the hints from the past. (if by March we don't hear anything or don't have a single, I will start worrying too)

Nesskelz17@aol. said:
If the album was released on may 10th,that would be Bono's Birthday.All That You Can't Leave Behind was released on oct.31st,Larry's Birthday....:hmm:

so the next 2 albums should come out on Adams birthday and the next on Edges

i agree with may release....if bono was true to his word we should have a single in 3 weeks, or sometime in febuary

Back
Top Bottom