Seattle Radio Station Host to do "Bono is Big Hypocrite" show today - WHY?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Man said:
"he thinks taxes are what the little people should pay, apparently." :drool:

See, it's that kind of statement that chaps my hide. Like Bono or U2 aren't paying any taxes at all.

Glad you finally got to hear it and post your droolies all over town.

:wink:

Ok, this topic is so old that it is now hobbling around crankily in a retirement home shaking its cane angrily to protest the quality of the lime Jell-o.

There's always going to be a certain number of attempts at schadenfreude surrounding celebrities, sometimes deserved, sometimes not. I still think Bono's overall coverage has been pretty positive, especially when you consider the amount of exposure he's gotten in the past couple of years.

"Bah! You call this Jell-o!! Why in my day..."

OK I didn't listen...someone should have called in doing a Bono impression & asked Dori if he's found Nemo yet...THAT I'd have downloaded. Of course he's probably heard that before, and thinks it's old...but not as old as "Bono's a hypocrite" hehe.

...just keep swimming, just keep swimming...

CTU2fan said:
OK I didn't listen...someone should have called in doing a Bono impression & asked Dori if he's found Nemo yet...THAT I'd have downloaded. Of course he's probably heard that before, and thinks it's old...but not as old as "Bono's a hypocrite" hehe.

...just keep swimming, just keep swimming...

:lmao: that's brilliant!

After the AF thread, I had to dig this up.

Y'all are amazing.

At least Bono knows he's a raging hypocrite. He's admitted it for years.

Charity to the ceiling can never excuse the excess he enjoys whiles others starve, and at least, he knows it.

If you want to preach, remember that the eye of the needle is tiny, and our mouths are big.

I am a hypocrite! Bono's a hypocrite! Everyone is a hypocrite!

Back
Top Bottom