SeaSide Radio (UK) U2 Interferers dedication

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow's songs: ''Lucile'' and ''Lost Highway'' by The Daltons

it would be fantastic if we could get another Mickey Mouse recording, Chass?? :lol:

we're sorting out a name list shortly, if any newcomers would like a mention, please post.

Also the radio station would like those who have been mentioned, to send a email to studio@seasideradio.co.uk and leave feedback if possible :)

Gracias!!
Coucou21.gif

woohoo wayne!!! this is awesome!

I just sent my feedback to the station!!! :wink:

Last edited:
''he's up till 1.30 to 3am gathering peoples emails''

gee, thanks for making me sound like a stalker, dad!!! :angry:

thank you to those who emailed the station :up:

^ you're welcome :hug:

tomorrow, not sure what time - but its in the afternoon, the station will be playing some U2 as part of Valentine's Day.

Oh cool!

Hey Wayne... I was listening to Hallelujah, Here She Comes last night. Seems like that would work pretty good for the country show. :hmm: Just a thought!
I'll send the email thingy too. :)

waynetravis said:
you'll have to send me that song cos im a bad U2 fan and i dont have it in my collection :reject:

wt: I'm uploading Hallelujah Here She Comes to send space right now. (you bad boy. :wink: that's ok, I like bad boys)

I also sent my email to the station.

And rhs, TTYW is another good one.

Tomorrow's song is: Halleljuah, Here She Comes.

And will be played an hour later than usual.
Also some of the people who have emailed the station have had their messages posted on the forum. :D
So if anymore people who have been mentioned could email to leave feedback, that will be great.

Again new peeps please post if you would a mention or i'll just hunt you down.

Gracias
Coucou21.gif

i forgot to post last week's people list:

Babydoll
CarmelU2fan
Kafrun
love_u2_adam
vaz02
Headache In A Suitcase
Wild Honey
Bonoishot
DeadMansParty
u2vertigofly
Slopsy
Chizip
Europop
TheQuiet1
DreamOutLoud
~Bright Star~
one4u2
redhotswami
Axver
RedRocksu2
Elvis
JCOSTER
Vincent Vega
RavenBlue
Bono_212
Utoo
ThoraSEB
BonosBaby12
Sicy

And this weeks list is ready, with 8 new people added :D

I imagine I'll be getting up extra early in the morning to record again, but next week I definitely will not be able to record it. I'm moving this weekend, and I don't know how long I'm going to be without internet.
But even after that, if someone else, preferably in a more appropriate timezone than me could take over recording the weekly dedication, I'd greatly appreciate it. I like recording it, but getting up at 5:30 in the morning is just murder on me.

It's not hard to record the show, it just requires being online between 11:30 am GMT on Tuesday (which is 6:30 am EST and 5:30 am CST... I think from that anyone else could figure out what time it is for them).
Then you just have to stream the show from the website (http://www.seasideradio.co.uk) and record it using a program that records from your soundcard. Audacity is a popular program that does just that (be sure to set the record source in the dropdown menu to "Wave Out Mix"). Or alternately, you can use the program that I use, SoundCapture, which can be downloaded here. It's a cheap, ugly looking thing, but it does the trick.
Just be sure that when you're recording (using either program), that you don't have a bunch of other stuff going, because it will record every sound your computer makes.

Do we have any volunteers? :)

Wow! I forgot all about this thread until your post in the LS Wayne! :hyper:

Is there any audio available to listen to? I saw one y.s.i. link, but it had expired. I'm asleep apparently when this would air I think (3:30am PST?).

And he mentioned our names, how cool :bow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom