Say No to Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's really sad...

he has a say No to Bono badge, but nowhere some quote regardign Bono! only Bob Geldof... what some people do for attention... :lol:

'I hate charity' hey lets hope some day he finds himself in a situation where he needs charity!:|

This is really sad... Drawing attention is one thing, but creating a site like this to do it? Really sad. And the badge... Oh my :|

metoony13-1.jpg

:lol:

I hate Bono. He's such a terrible person, trying to help those dirty Africans. What gives him the right to use his celebrity for good? What an asshole. Also, his music sucks. His setlists are static and he hasn't been good since the 80's or 90's or something.

That eliminatebono site is absolutely ridiculous, by the way. For example, if you read this article, you'll notice that the author speaks as if he is an expert on U2, but obviously has no fucking clue what he's talking about. I'm not even going to quote all the false statements in there, because I'd be quoting the whole fucking article.

People are dumb.

You know... that I Hate Charity page has less pageviews than this thread, which I find pretty funny. Oh, and the guy has recieved less than £2 from a total of two people. I guess not that many people hate charity :wink:

i dont mind stuff like this but i hate it when people slagg him of on forums and stuff.

Ellay said:
A site I stumbled across

h t t p://www.ihatecharity.com

Bono's chalange is not a cause, it's an emergency.
Also, it's not about charity, it's about justice.

We should be concerned if it was ihatejustice.com

:scratch:

Back
Top Bottom